PDA

View Full Version : Where is the receipt?

delguidance
2007-06-17, 09:46 AM
All in good humor, where do you think the receipt for Azure city is?

In Mr. Scruffy's collar?

Elan is writing a note to Haley on the back of it?

V is writing explosive ruins on it?

Belkar is wrapping it around some tobacco?

Miko's dying words, "I can live with that." was not an acceptance of her fate but an acceptance of Soon's point that she has done nothing to get her paladinhood back. She was vowinig to live again driven coldly by that fact. Um, and she'd fallen on the receipt.

Where do you think the receipt for Azure city is?

jindra34
2007-06-17, 10:06 AM
Please tell me you did not say that...

Cade Shadow
2007-06-17, 10:44 AM
The receipt was never made.

Hinjo: "thank you for buying Azure city, do you want a receipt?"
Xykon: "Lets get out of here,"
Hinjo: "I take it thats a no then. Bye. Come back soon!"
Redcloak: "we're going to regret that...."

Kreistor
2007-06-17, 11:14 AM
The receipt is scrawled across 10000 dead hobgoblins and 20000 living ones. It's written in blood, and blood is a hard stain to remove.

Flying Elephant
2007-06-17, 11:15 AM
It was left in the bag, of course.

Cade Shadow
2007-06-17, 11:25 AM
It was left in the bag, of course.

I finally get the name of the strip! :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallsmile: :smallsmile:

Ronald_saveloy
2007-06-17, 11:26 AM
Maybe Redcloak should cast "speak with dead" on Shojo so ask him, where the receipt is. Might not work if Shojo has entered the afterlife already.

Ancalagon
2007-06-17, 11:31 AM
Apart from the fact that cities are not bought at once but get build over time (and usually do not come with receipts) and that the receipt-thing has been a joke... shojo did not build/buy the city. So asking him is totally useless (as useless as this thread, btw).

drKarling
2007-06-17, 11:43 AM
Check the Teevo to see if it recorded where they put it.

LordVader
2007-06-17, 11:49 AM
I'm pretty sure Shojo's been buried in a tomb, so Speak with Dead won't work.

Ancalagon
2007-06-17, 12:24 PM
Shojo is the wrong guy to ask anyway. As I just typed. But since noone around here seems to read previous posts...

LordVader
2007-06-17, 12:34 PM
Yes, but there is no receipt, it's just a joke, so it doesn't really matter. This whole thread is just an entertaining diversion. I'm pretty sure they forgot to give Xykon the receipt at the store.:smalltongue:

Cade Shadow
2007-06-17, 12:48 PM
Yes, but there is no receipt, it's just a joke, so it doesn't really matter. This whole thread is just an entertaining diversion. I'm pretty sure they forgot to give Xykon the receipt at the store.:smalltongue:

see my post

Studoku
2007-06-17, 01:53 PM
Someone wrapped gum in the recipt and it pulled half the product code off and voided it.

mohair_ninja
2007-06-17, 02:04 PM
If Xykon doesn't find the receipt, his only way to get rid of the city is to sell it... to Kubota? :smallwink:

CardinalFang
2007-06-17, 02:15 PM
Can he exchange it for a non-defective product within 30 days of purchase?

Corwin Weber
2007-06-17, 02:33 PM
Can he exchange it for a non-defective product within 30 days of purchase?

Not when he's the one that broke it in the first place. It's smashed and burning, not defective.

The basic problem here is that team evil has voided the warranty.

Kreistor
2007-06-17, 02:38 PM
You break it you buy it, after all.

CardinalFang
2007-06-17, 02:51 PM
He could always argue that it didn't stand up to a casual in-store test, maybe. Or that there was no warning label not to invade in case it breaks.

goldgecko4
2007-06-17, 02:54 PM
What is with Team Evil and receipts? Xykon wanted one for Azure City, he wanted the one for the Teevo, and Redcloak kept the tag on his spyglass so he could return it later! OMG, Lawful evil, anyone? A Chaotic person would just rob the store or slaughter the shopkeeper to get his money back!

dehro
2007-06-17, 03:50 PM
Apart from the fact that cities are not bought at once but get build over time (and usually do not come with receipts) and that the receipt-thing has been a joke... shojo did not build/buy the city. So asking him is totally useless (as useless as this thread, btw).

you, good lord, have the sense of humor of a camel when facing a man aproaching with two bricks in his hands.

the receipt was thrown in the other dimension, prior to sealing the gate, in order to avoid any such occurrence...if this makes the snarl the actual proprietor of Azure City remains to be debated by Celia and her evil counterparts who live on the coast.

WutAmI
2007-06-17, 04:05 PM
What is with Team Evil and receipts? Xykon wanted one for Azure City, he wanted the one for the Teevo, and Redcloak kept the tag on his spyglass so he could return it later! OMG, Lawful evil, anyone? A Chaotic person would just rob the store or slaughter the shopkeeper to get his money back!

yah, I never made that connection. Except Xykon is chaotic evil anyways.

Ancalagon
2007-06-17, 04:24 PM
you, good lord, have the sense of humor of a camel when facing a man aproaching with two bricks in his hands.

Oh, I am sorry, it is not that far that you have to call me Lord.

Kurald Galain
2007-06-17, 04:34 PM
He could always argue that it didn't stand up to a casual in-store test

Coming up next: Xykon sues the Twelve Gods because their city broke within instants of him entering it - but he loses the case because he hired Mr. Rodriguez (d'oh!) and has to spend the next book or two making money to may the court fees.

basilisk 89
2007-06-17, 04:38 PM
:xykon: Where is the reciept for Azure City?

:oracle: In the last place someone saw it.

Jack Squat
2007-06-17, 05:21 PM
Elan is writing a note to Haley on the back of it?

Dear Haley: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. One one-thousand. Two one-thousand. Three one-thousand. Four one-thousand. Five..."