PDA

View Full Version : Did Xykon plan this ahead...

Kurald Galain
2007-06-17, 11:33 AM
I suspect he hasn't, actually. But supposing Xykon would succeed in his plans to rule the world, what on earth would he be doing with it? I suspect he'll get bored of politics within months and start doing stupid things to amuse himself.

Ancalagon
2007-06-17, 11:36 AM
You suspect... wait... what subtle hints made you think that? :smallsmile:

Saithis Bladewing
2007-06-17, 01:29 PM
He'll hold the gods at snarl-point and force them to play a game of Parcheesi! ;D

mohair_ninja
2007-06-17, 01:37 PM
He'll destroy everything that doesn't fit his visions, then he'll make the world like that he always wanted to make, then he'll get bored again, then he'll destroy it and start over... :smallbiggrin:

turn.self.off
2007-06-17, 01:39 PM
old bones, plan ahead? nah...

Elliot Kane
2007-06-17, 02:05 PM
I don't think he's capable of planning more than five minutes ahead in any detail, honestly.

He seems to know what his end goals are, mostly, but he makes the rest up as he goes along. The only thing that interests him enough to make him think a bit is mayhem...

I'm pretty sure he hasn't got the faintest idea what he'd do with the world if he ever gets it.

nimby
2007-06-17, 02:11 PM
He'll probably conquer the world, build himself a huge fortress, then spend his time in front of the teevoo crystal ball.

PePe QuiCoSE
2007-06-17, 02:39 PM
i think exactly the opposite, i think that beacuse he knows exactly what he wants and how greater than all that is currently around him is why he just can't careless about anything. Still, i think this would be much easier to answer when start of darkness is released.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-06-17, 06:37 PM
Somehow, I see Xykon seeing the world like a giant Sim City/Tropico game... Then getting bored with it after ten minutes and saying, "Meh... I thought it would be more fun. REDCLOAK! Go get that Blueblade guy!"

"Sir? You fed him to a dragon."

"Damnit! What about the little one? Bauldar, Bongo, something like that?"

"Killed in the gladiator arena."

"Growl. OK, send up the redhead and her boyfriend."

"You cast them into the bottomless pit."

"Was it really bottomless? Maybe we can get them back."

"No sir. It has a bottom at about three miles. They splattered."

"The purple headed... one?"

"Transformed into your staff. Tsukiko thought it would be a good idea."

"It wasn't. What about the dwarf? The paladin? The other paladin?"

"Dead and buried in the dwarven caves, dead in Celestia, dead in the Abyss."

"The horse?"

"Hamburger, fed to the purple worms."

"DAMNIT!"

Cade Shadow
2007-06-17, 06:52 PM
:xykon: "I'm not about to destroy the world unless I get really, REALLY, bored."

The way you guys are describing ti, the world doesn't stand a chance.

Kreistor
2007-06-17, 07:06 PM
Xykon gets bored easily, so yeah, I'd say him holding the Snarl's reigns would be a bad thing.