PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon Games

171akup
2016-02-19, 01:04 AM
I have been resuming my harvest moon games currently Gran Bazaar.

What is your favorite one of all Harvest Moon Games?

Also what are your thoughts on Harvest Moon Games on the DS and the Wii? :smallbiggrin:

Maryring
2016-02-19, 01:34 AM
There's a "Gaming (Other)" forum, where you can go to discuss video-games.

With that said, I love Harvest Moon. My favourite is (More) Friends of Mineral Town, since they did a really good job of making the game-world feel alive, with happy and sad moments aplenty, townsfolk that I want to befriend farming that is fun to do, and generally it gets a lot of the minor details right.

I also loved Sunshine Islands, though it could've used some playability updates. Like a water-measurer, because remembering how much water and sun a specific plant had gotten was pretty much impossible.

171akup
2016-02-19, 01:44 AM
With that said, I love Harvest Moon. My favourite is (More) Friends of Mineral Town, since they did a really good job of making the game-world feel alive, with happy and sad moments aplenty, townsfolk that I want to befriend farming that is fun to do, and generally it gets a lot of the minor details right.

I still have More Friends of Mineral Town and I went to but a Wonderful Life I didn't care which one I got, but Another Wonder Life disc was in a Wonderful Life case. I was happy anyway because of the connection ability between the two games. :smallbiggrin:

Vizzerdrix
2016-02-26, 08:53 AM
I stopped playing Harvest Moon when I discovered Rune Factory.

golentan
2016-02-26, 10:02 PM
Rune Factory 3 is definitely my jam, the spinoff series in general is great though.