PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder What alignment is Yaemona Nyte?

Zhentarim
2016-02-20, 09:04 PM
Yaemona was born in Egorian to nobles Barzillai and Margot Nyte. As Dwarven House Nyte possessed nowhere near the level of power of Human House Thrune, House Nyte was eager to advance the hand of their house by indroctrinating their daughter Yaemona in the church of Asmodeus. They taught her to always be viligant of potential uprisings and to always assume the worst of everyone. During her adolesence, Yaemona was trained in rhetoric and combat, and though she is at heart unsure of herself and abyssmally poor when it comes to social skills, her training taught her to interrogate, demoralize, and decieve her enemies without showing this inner weakness. Later on, she was trained in the divine magic the Dark Prince provides, as she was too traditionally minded and dim-witted to venture into the arcane arts. Finally, she was coaxed by her parents to join the church's inquisition wing, as they believed the populace was teeming with heretics ready to overthrow the rightful rule of House Thrune, and by extension, Asmodeus. Such a revolution, they told her, would also wipe out House Nyte in the process. As such, Yaemona began to wander the land, seeking out, turning in, and imprisoning those she had reason to believe may be against the government, using deceit and intimidation to root them out. When Yaemona's commander informed her that Deepmar had consistantly failed to give their biweekly status reports to Egorian as well as had not only failed to deliver their quota of crystals, but failed to deliver any crystals at all, she went to investigate. She believed their had either been a mutiny among the prisoners or the leader of the mining operation had gone rouge. She first visited Temera Ashferth, daughter of Elgin Ashferth, the mine's leader. Trying to discover if Temera's father had any communication with her, Yaemona pressed Temera, trying to make her crack. After a fruitless effort, Yaemona was ordered to accompany a scouting group to the island, not knowing what she would find. Her suspicion, however, was that there was a heresy brewing at the mine, and she was determined to root it out!

Aetis
2016-02-20, 10:00 PM
Lawful Evil

Zhentarim
2016-02-20, 10:07 PM
Lawful Evil

Why LE over LN? I knew it was one or the other.