PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom of Loathing

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-17, 07:15 PM
Who else plays this game? I ascended today, just in the nick of time, as NS13 would have hindered my current ascension. Good thing that it won't come until 9 days have passed.

Timarvay
2007-06-17, 07:44 PM
Sealsonia in the Kingdom, Timarvay here. I'm just sort of loafing around until NS13 comes out, so I don't really have to redo anything.

P.S. Hardcore or Softcore?

P.P.S. Hardcore all the way!

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-17, 07:59 PM
I'm taking a normal ascension. I like my Tanning Booths, Hobo-Flexes, and Arcane Tomes. And my items from past ascensions. It is my first ascension. All I have that I can use, however, is my familiar equipment and the Wand of Nagamar (In actuallity, the Wand seems to do more damage than other weapons.)

Yuki Akuma
2007-06-17, 08:04 PM
Yuki Akuma in game. Of course. Currently a Disco Bandit, on my first run through...

You know, I was going to make this thread today. :smallannoyed:

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-17, 08:14 PM
Bludragonwbm is my name, being a pastamancer is my game (Of course, I was a Disco Bandit before that.)

LITP: (Loathers in the Playground)

Yuki_Akuma: Yuki_Akuma (Disco Bandit)

Timarvay: Sealsonia (Class Unknown)

OOTS_Rules.: Bludragonwbm (Pastamancer)

Gungnir
2007-06-17, 08:17 PM
Jerry McJerrison, Hardcore Boozefetarian Seal Clubber.

My Favorite class is disco bandit, but I wanted to get Two-fisted Skull Smashing (or whatever that skill is called) stuck as a permanent skill. And to get a Misshapen Animal Skeleton in hardcore. Took me like 3 months worth of turns.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-17, 08:24 PM

Timarvay: Sealsonia (Class Unknown)

Gungnir: Jerry McJerrison (Seal Clubber)

BanjoTheClown
2007-06-18, 07:03 AM
Oh ive heard about this game before. Is it any fun?:smallconfused:

evileeyore
2007-06-18, 07:38 AM
Every 6 months or so when I'm at a lull between other games I'll play for about 2-3 weeks...

When I do it's always as evileeyore, Accordian Thief.

BanjoTheClown: It is amusing in a stick figure humor, lite computer rpg sorta way. The puns and gags are worth playing about for awhile, but as you can tell by how I said I play, it never manages to capture my attention for too long.

Gungnir
2007-06-18, 10:19 AM
Kingdom of Loathing is like a test of your pop culture knowledge. The more you know, the more jokes you get.

My personal favorite is the probability giant. It might be a giant.

(if you don't get it, make the last sentence plural.)

Yuki Akuma
2007-06-18, 10:39 AM
KoL actually references They Might Be Giants quite a lot..

Katonta
2007-06-18, 12:14 PM
I play this, its pretty fun, but I lost interest a while ago, but I'm starting back up as Katonta the Disco Bandit. I'm already level 3!

I actually came pretty close to ascending once, but I couldn't beat the Naughty Sorceress. Any tips on how to beat her for when I come around again?

Illiterate Scribe
2007-06-18, 12:39 PM
Blind Observer - lv3 sauceror.

Timarvay
2007-06-18, 02:01 PM
I'm a myst class right now, I think I'm a Saucerer. I don't really pay attention to what class I am after I start a run.

As for NS killing, you need to equip the smurf. The main thing is that Her Naughtyness scales to your stats, so you might want to try lowering your stats to beat her, depending on your class.

Gungnir
2007-06-18, 02:28 PM
I forget the reasoning behind this plan, but it's best to have high Muscle and low Moxie, due to hte way she scales to your stats. As far as I know, the best way to accomplish this is to wear the Furry Suit, since it boosts your muscle and drops your moxie to like a third.

Also, the MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech (I think) is GREAT for the NS, since it's the only thing that attacks every round, guaranteed. Plus those missiles pack quite a kick.

Timarvay
2007-06-18, 04:43 PM
Her muscle is the same as your moxie, and her moxie is equal to your muscle, as far as I know. Therefore a low moxie means she has low health and damage. Since no matter what your muscle is, you have a 50% chance of hitting her, you want it to be high so you can inflict a lot of damage with each hit.

P.S. The mech doesn't attack if you use a skill/item and she blocks it, as of last time I fought her.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-18, 06:17 PM

Timarvay: Sealsonia (Sauceror)

Illiterate Scribe: Blind Observer (Sauceror)

Evileeyore: Evileeyore (Accordion Thief)

Katonta: Katonta (Disco Bandit)

There are no turtle tamers here.

Timarvay
2007-06-18, 07:36 PM
No worries, the tamer was my first and is my favorite class. I was a tamer before ascension came out ya'know. Come to think of it, I was a tamer before the head-knee-shield combo thing. Back before Spectral Snapper was removed and then added back as a spookyraven skill.

Raven T.
2007-06-18, 09:25 PM
I played it for about a month and a half last year...ascended twice, wound up losing all my meat gambling, and got bored of it. I find that happens a lot with me and games; I'll do a real hardcore run on it for a while and just drop off. I don't know why, but it stopped being fun for me.

Reptilius
2007-06-18, 09:41 PM
I've ascended four times, and I'm finally doing Hardcore. I'm a Seal Clubber named Reptilius. I know, I know, but I used to be a Turtle Tamer. In fact, I got my board name from my KoL account.

DeathQuaker
2007-06-19, 07:25 AM
I played this a long time ago, when it was still I believe, technically in beta (there was no ascension yet). Some hackers broke the economy, and to balance it, suddenly you couldn't do anything new unless you had thousands to millions of meat. I was never good at making more meat than what I needed to maintain my equipment, and had zero interest in getting involved in running a store and the like. So I gave up then.

I'm sure it's much better now, but I don't feel like starting from scratch. My old character (FraggleQueen the Accordion Thief) has long ago been deleted due to lack of logging in.

Still, it's a very clever game, and the many pop culture references are very amusing. If one has never played it, I still very much recommend it.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-19, 05:34 PM

Reptilius: Reptilius (Seal Clubber)

Mick_the_Rogue
2007-06-19, 05:36 PM
First run through for me, playing a Pastamancer by the name of Bud Ugly

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-19, 06:02 PM

Mick_The_Rogue: Bud Ugly (Pastamancer)

Raven T.
2007-06-19, 08:39 PM
For those of you who don't know, there are several handy Firefox extensions for the Kingdom to make your life easier. I used them, myself.

Reptilius
2007-06-19, 08:50 PM
By the way, don't be an Accordion Thief. Accordion Thieves suck.

Gungnir
2007-06-19, 09:01 PM
Oh, hey. If you're not hardcore, go here:

http://www.mrkinks.com/buffme/index.pl

Free buffs, you can use it once per day. And theres a chance to win a Smile of Mr A, Which is still nice in hardcore, cause it turns into a box of sunshine.

Chineselegolas
2007-06-19, 10:08 PM
Ah, good old KoL. Haven't been there in quite some time. Chineselegolas the Disco Bandit was my main. And ChineseGandalf the something else was my game holding multi. I miss the /games channel.

Maybe I should return for NS 13...

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-20, 07:37 AM

Chinesegolas: Chinesegolas (Disco Bandit)

Yuki Akuma
2007-06-20, 09:50 AM
You do know you could just edit your first post, right?

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-20, 10:46 AM
Yes, but it is more fun keeping track of the LITP this way.

Quincunx
2007-06-20, 01:40 PM
Tzimfemme the Disco Bandit, ready to go in and thwap the Naughty Sorceress a good 'un.

Someone requested a KoL Accordion Thief OotSatar and then vanished. Is there sufficient interest for a set?

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-20, 01:52 PM
OOTS-esque KOL characters? Sure thing!

Quincunx: Tzimfemme (Disco Bandit)

TheLogman
2007-06-21, 10:32 PM
I play as TheLogMan, and I am currently a Sauceror, and I was gonna Ascend and have my first 15 day run, but I decided to get the Big Boat Trophy and then ascend right at NS 13. However, I'm a little worried that the Pickle Factory is gonna come near this time, so I may hold of ascending until the Factory is there, but who knows, maybe the factory may never come again. Oh, and I'm a major Spade, so I am gonna love this new content, and a Major Heart, so I love chilling in Radio.

Binary Stars
2007-06-22, 12:16 AM
I play KoL a bit. Recently, I have kind of lost interest, but the character I predominantly play with is Binary Stars. I also have another, un-named account that I have give-aways with from time to time. :smallwink:

Gungnir
2007-06-22, 12:40 AM
Has anyone else freaked out at the arrival of the "Nothing to Worry About Here" cloud on the main map?

Quincunx
2007-06-22, 01:44 AM
Main map, indeed! I had it hovering right overhead, providing dramatic lighting, when I went up to what was left of the Naughty Sorceress' private chambers! Ominous backdrop for the fight! (Kicked her anyway. Level 12, and my friend was fretting about being a level 13 moxie class, hehe.)

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-22, 07:58 AM

Quincunx: Tzimfemme (Disco Bandit)

Thelogman: Thelogman (Sauceror)

Reptilius
2007-06-22, 01:01 PM
Does anyone need a clan to join? 'Cause I want to do some shameless plugging for my clan Organization XIV. Look for us! C'mon, we only have two people left :smallfrown:. All the others were deleted from inactivity.

Illiterate Scribe
2007-06-22, 01:09 PM
I will - only lv3, but will shamelessly join whoever takes me in.

OOTS_Rules.
2007-06-22, 01:16 PM
I reccomend the Dark Slayers. Or their sibling clan, Dark Slayers Elite

Gungnir
2007-06-22, 01:27 PM
I'm already in the Technomancer's Guild, sorry.

Poop. I'm never gonna be able to ascend in 60 adventures. :smallfrown:

Chineselegolas
2007-06-24, 10:14 AM

Chineselegolas. You missed out an el. Or le.

And I'm waiting to see what the new challenges will be. And how long it will take Bashy to ascend again.

Fualkner Asiniti
2007-06-24, 10:39 AM
Just created a new character. FualknerAsiniti, disco bandit.

Timarvay
2007-06-24, 10:39 AM
I give bashy four months before he pulls off a one dayer again. Unless not being able to do it in less than two is hard-coded into it.

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-06-24, 10:43 AM
With the new upgrade to requiring level 13...I doubt that anyone will be able to do a one day run again...anything is possible with enough luck...but I very much doubt it.

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-06-26, 08:21 AM
Oh....hapy fun new shiny stuff is in the game now...what wonder...what peril...what the hell makes some of these monsters so tough now...

stupid monster level increase...

Beware the valley beyond the chasm...ouch...I think the monster level just went up...

anyone found anything exciting and new?

ozymand1as
2007-06-28, 12:00 PM
i do, name is ozymand1as, i'll be glad to help you (on 3rd ancesion). though, at the moment, i just finished ronin so i am a bit shaky

Timarvay
2007-06-28, 01:48 PM
Level requirements on Single-Barrel Whiskey, Pate, and Air is not cool. If I could change one thing, it would be to ditch the requirements on those three items.

Quincunx
2007-06-28, 01:53 PM
I want to work on the Bounty Hunter Hunter's new collect-a-quest style rewards (15% meat drops? yes please) but idiotically rerolled as Accordion Thief. If I'd had the foresight to realize Hagnk's was going to be unavailable, I'd have chosen a pathed ascension.

Draga
2007-06-28, 02:28 PM
I am Draga,lvl 15 Pastamancer.Also,El Goonish Slave,Disco Bandit.(Draga is my main 1)

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-06-29, 12:12 AM
I am just excited about trying the new stuff for the pastamancers since i am a pastamancer right now...but the requirements to make it are just crazy...

Though mushroom wine, Hi mein, wads, feathers...crap...half of that I don't even know where you get them...just that they sell in the mall for no less than 15,000 meat...

anyone know of decent locations to 'farm' meat?

I've been trying to collect stuff for the bounty hunter quests....but they each take like 40+ adventures to get done...

Timarvay
2007-06-29, 09:13 AM
Dust, Nuggets, and Wads are made with Pulverize, the level 15 SC skill. Hi-meins are made with the level 15 Pastamancer skill, but it needs items from both the level 15 SC and Saucerer skills. Mushroom wine is made with items from the Muscle sign.

As for meat farming, the castle is good. Use the gift certificates, autosell the other stuff I think.

Varen_Tai
2007-06-29, 11:49 PM
I have one active account that I do HC Oxy runs with. On my third one now! Goes by the name of Snurgledark. I've got a couple of alts that I use for general stuff, but don't keep them very active. SD is currently a Turtle Tamer, though I've already completed a DB and Sauceror Oxy HC with him. I like the HCO runs - makes things tougher and more interesting.

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-06-30, 05:26 AM
I'm just trying to get my first ascention period...I don't know if I'll do hardcore runs...I like being able to keep stuff...I must remember to keep some low level chefstaves for when I ascend.

For now, I am just tryign to complete my first Chefstaff...the stinky one...it doesn't claim to have a minimum mysticality requirement...but it likely does...that staff with the cookbook of the damned...only hippies will be safe from my powerful stench!...wait...is that a good thing?

On the brite side, I have found that the icy peak is a great place for meat...in addition to some stuff that sells ok, I can get 2-500 meat in just about every encounter and my leprechan isn't even fully trained yet...yeah! After I train him up some more, I'll be getting closer to 600 - 700 meat from yetis...hooray!...now...to find some more cold resistance so I don't get as hurt...

TheLogman
2007-06-30, 11:30 AM
Does anyone else feel that in slowing down the game with NS 13, that Jick actually made the game an almost Chore to play? I definately feel extremely bored and almost uncomfortable playing my turns these days. Ah well, maybe it's just a phase, and I'll grow to love NS 13.

Draga
2007-06-30, 11:54 AM
I like NS13. I think it adds more challenge to the game.The quests are cool, the new areas rock, and now I'm rolling in meat.

Perducci
2007-06-30, 01:59 PM
Just started this game a couple days ago. The craziness of this game never fails to amaze me. I'm a Disco Bandit of course, because that is most definately me. Looking good and taking stuff.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-06-30, 02:15 PM
Yes.
I loathe as Thanatos5150. On my third run, going for a majority MechaMech run, also, currently a Turtle Tamer so I can Perm Amphib Sympthay.

Draga
2007-06-30, 03:56 PM
MechaMech run? What's that?

Thanatos 51-50
2007-06-30, 04:04 PM
Eh, I classify my runs by the framiliar I use.

Draga
2007-06-30, 04:24 PM
So your using the MagiMechTech MechaMech then.I prefere Cadbury, ny cocoabo.

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-06-30, 04:36 PM
The only thing about NS-13 that have annoyed me is the minor changes that have made me beat my head against the wall...many times I considered buying the Talisman o' nam when it was buyable...or taking it from the clan coffer...there were plenty..it was like 200 meat if you bought it...10 from the clan bin...then NS-13 made it a quest item...no trading or selling...and the drop rate of the components has gone from uncommon to rare as hell or level dependant...I am not sure which...just that I have logged around 100 turns in the damn cove and only got 2 acoustic guitarrrrs as 'less frequent' drops and a single pirate juice.

ARRRRRGGH!

Add that to the change in the spirit of rigatoni, it has made my pastamancer a weenie again as his low strength relative to his mysticism has made him ass in combat again with my staves...:smallfurious:

And I still can't make my chefstaff because of how expensive all the damn components are :smallfurious:

oh well...at least I have to look forward to new adventures...once my other stats catch up to my mysticism and I can actualy enter the areas that I need to be in...:smallannoyed:

Quincunx
2007-06-30, 04:55 PM
I do adore Hollow Egg the cocoabo, but the same naming paradigm applied across familiars gave the best name to the saber-toothed lime, Nippy Twist. (He's got a bite!)

Draga
2007-06-30, 05:09 PM
What are your familier's names? Mine are:
Cadbury, 20-pound Cocoabo (1,953 experience, 1,916 kills)
Damp, the 8-pound Origami Towel Crane (65 exp, 63 kills)
Klaww, the 4-pound Evil Teddy Bear (22 exp, 21 kills) Tinkerbell's son's cousin's brother, the 1-pound Baby Gravy Fairy (0 exp, 443kills)
Billy goat the Kid, the 1-pound Angry Goat (0 exp, 11 kills)
Andromeda, the 1-pound Star Starfish (0 exp, 2 kills)
Ortho Dontist, the 1-pound Sabre-Toothed Lime (0 exp, 1 kill)
Wingz, the 1-pound Mosquito (0 exp, 0 kills)
Spud the Spudnificant, the 1-pound Levitating Potato (0 exp, 0 kills)
Lucky, the 1-pound Fuzzy Dice (0 exp, 0 kills)
Captain Kirk, the 1-pound Spooky Pirate Skeleton (0 exp, 0 kills)
Banana boy, the 1-pound Howling Balloon Monkey (0 exp, 0 kills)
Mr.Stabby, the 1-pound Stab Bat (0 exp, 0 kills)
Gruel, the 1-pound Grue (0 exp, 0 kills)
Bounce, the 1-pound Blood-Faced Volleyball (0 exp, 0 kills)
Juandissimo, the 1-pound Hovering Sombrero (0 exp, 0 kills)
Buzz Bomber, the 1-pound Killer Bee (0 exp, 0 kills)
Beezlebot, the 1-pound MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech (0 exp, 0 kills)
Flint, the 1-pound Pet Rock (0 exp, 0 kills)
Gorg, the 1-pound Toothsome Rock (0 exp, 0 kills)

Akaziel
2007-06-30, 08:27 PM
Mine are... um...

El Pickle, the 20-pound Ghost Pickle on a Stick (541 exp, 351 kills) FrozenFree-Loader, the 5-pound Frozen Gravy Fairy (31 exp, 31 kills)
Kenji Sparrow Romero Asimov, the 3-pound Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot (13 exp, 13 kills)
Kumar, the 1-pound Mosquito (0 exp, 1,372 kills)
Alucard, the 1-pound Sabre-Toothed Lime (0 exp, 219 kills)
Orca Dan, the 1-pound Snowy Owl (0 exp, 181 kills)
Kawaimaru, the 1-pound Grue (0 exp, 117 kills)
Patrick, the 1-pound Star Starfish (0 exp, 94 kills)
Spud, the 1-pound Levitating Potato (0 exp, 19 kills)
Vegnagun, the 1-pound MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech (0 exp, 12 kills)
Super Hat, the 1-pound Hovering Sombrero (0 exp, 6 kills)
Tromp, the 1-pound Angry Goat (0 exp, 2 kills)
Master Chief, the 1-pound Leprechaun (0 exp, 0 kills)
Solid Snake Eyes, the 1-pound Fuzzy Dice (0 exp, 0 kills)
Guybrush, the 1-pound Spooky Pirate Skeleton (0 exp, 0 kills)
Pirate Jellyfish, the 1-pound Barrrnacle (0 exp, 0 kills)
Hot Air, the 1-pound Howling Balloon Monkey (0 exp, 0 kills)
Wayne, the 1-pound Stab Bat (0 exp, 0 kills)
Katamari, the 1-pound Blood-Faced Volleyball (0 exp, 0 kills)
Gourmand, the 1-pound Ghuol Whelp (0 exp, 0 kills)
BabyBlackmailer, the 1-pound Baby Gravy Fairy (0 exp, 0 kills)
Boco, the 1-pound Cocoabo (0 exp, 0 kills)
A Bee, the 1-pound Killer Bee (0 exp, 0 kills)
Flago Canada, the 1-pound Whirling Maple Leaf (0 exp, 0 kills)
Nadsat, the 1-pound Clockwork Grapefruit (0 exp, 0 kills)
Patrock of Right-About Now, the 1-pound Pet Rock (0 exp, 0 kills)
Picky, the 1-pound Teddy Bear (0 exp, 0 kills)
SleazyStealer, the 1-pound Sleazy Gravy Fairy (0 exp, 0 kills)
Resident Not-Very-Evil, the 1-pound Misshapen Animal Skeleton (0 exp, 0 kills)
Death Star, the 1-pound Scary Death Orb (0 exp, 0 kills)
Pokey, the 1-pound Evil Teddy Bear (0 exp, 0 kills)
Patrock of the Way, Way Back, the 1-pound Toothsome Rock (0 exp, 0 kills)

My username is ALSO Akaziel. Currently a Turtle Tamer.

Quincunx
2007-07-01, 12:47 PM
Besides Hollow Egg, I own

Nippy Twist, the 1-pound Sabre-Toothed Lime (0 exp, 176 kills)
Peppercorn Cup, the 1-pound Baby Gravy Fairy (0 exp, 156 kills)
Zippy Slurpee, the 1-pound Mosquito (0 exp, 40 kills)
Fuzzy Logic, the 1-pound Star Starfish (0 exp, 1 kill)
Cafeteria Missile, the 1-pound Levitating Potato (0 exp, 0 kills)
Newtonian Curl, the 1-pound Angry Goat (0 exp, 0 kills)
Clotted Hide, the 1-pound Blood-Faced Volleyball (0 exp, 0 kills)
Alpha Byte, the 1-pound Killer Bee (0 exp, 0 kills)

Thanatos 51-50
2007-07-01, 12:59 PM
I don't have acces to KoL right now, however, I do remember some of my favorite names:

Endorphin Rush - Cocoabo
InnerSphereStormCrowMadDogATAT - The MechaMech
Sangre The Immobile and Unresponsive - Blood-faced Volleyball.
~~~
And some of my not-so-favorties that I simply remember:

Lady Fortune - Fuzzy Dice
Tart the Tooth - Sabre-Tooth Lime
Angry Goat - Currently Al Gore, I keep planning on making it Al Goreya, but never get around to it.
Multiclops of Levitation - Levitating Potatoe
Goldfink - Leprecaun
PolloPhantasma - Hovering Sombrero
Useless - Toothsome Rock
Vincent - Star Starfish
Afrcanized Insectized Flying Warrior - Killer Bee
Clockworksporkaphobe - Clockwork Grapefruit

Fuzzy_Juan
2007-07-01, 02:00 PM
Well, through much toil and suffering in the harsh climate of the Icy peak, I fanally earned enough meat to buy the last ingreadients for my Staff of the Kitchen Floor. Wow...using that with the Cookbook of the damned is just disgusting...that +150% to spell damage is so very noticable...as is the big bonus to stench spells from the cookbook and the staff in tandem...I don't know what is better, the awesome damage, or the positive MP each adventure...

Hopefully, once I get more powerful and can do some of the stuff myself rather than buy everything, I'll collect each of the strongest chefstaves and the appropriate cookbook.

Yeah Chefstaff!

Binary Stars
2007-07-01, 10:26 PM
And lo! These are mine familiars:

Conquistador Jaun Rodriguez Cabrillo, the Hovering Sombrero
Xombyz, the Spooky Gravy Fairy
NSurgnie, the 1-pound Sleazy Gravy Fairy
Ben What'shisface, the 1-pound Leprechaun
Silly Puppet Clown Banjo, the 1-pound Ghuol Whelp
Alan Pud Weasle, the 1-pound Levitating Potato
Binary Star, the 1-pound Star Starfish
Theodric Edwards Bearington, the 1-pound Flaming Gravy Fairy
Down-Town Brown, the 1-pound Stinky Gravy Fairy
Rubber Chicken Funky Mobile, the 1-pound Sabre-Toothed Lime
Lacquer Lungs, the 1-pound Mosquito
Deviant, the 1-pound Ghost Pickle on a Stick
A really really bad distraction, the 1-pound Angry Goat
Humps, the 1-pound Snowy Owl
BiMegaHedron, the 1-pound Fuzzy Dice
The Ghost of Yaaaaarg-Mas Past, the 1-pound Spooky Pirate Skeleton
Cap'n Crunch's Evil Twin, the 1-pound Barrrnacle
Chief Runs-With-Scissors, the 1-pound Howling Balloon Monkey
Pheer, the 1-pound Stab Bat
Scott Bakula, the 1-pound Grue
Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, the 1-pound Baby Gravy Fairy
Cory, the 1-pound Cocoabo
Santa Just Told a Lie, the 1-pound Killer Bee
Ghandi, the Whirling Maple Leaf
Lime Ricky, the Clockwork Grapefruit
Ridrichard, the MagiMechTech MicroMechaMech
Seahorse, the Frozen Gravy Fairy
Hard, the Pet Rock
Edward Mills, the Teddy Bear
George Benton, the Evil Teddy Bear
Sir Isaac of Brocolli, the Wind-up Chattering Teeth
Tron, the Scary Death Orb
Vestigal, the Origami Towel Crane
Werebrick, the Toothsome Rock
Coleslaw, the Blood-Faced Volleyball.

The only ones I don't have are the really cool ones. :smallfrown: A funny thing to do is name your familiars "your familiar does the robot then", or something similar. I tried "your familiar has to go to the bathroom, so he", but it wouldn't fit.

Varen_Tai
2007-07-02, 12:42 PM
My favorite familiar name is GrargBleep-san the Black, my Zombie Robot Ninja Pirate or whatever order you say it in. ;)

TheAlmightyOne
2007-07-02, 01:09 PM
All my familiers are named Random and then a 3 letter name. theres 34 of them so i cant remember them all but Random Jim is my mosquito, Random Dan is my barrrrnacle and random moe is my yuletide troll.

Katonta
2007-07-05, 01:20 AM
I love Moxie days. 3 days of inactivity=158 days. 158 days+Moxie Day+Tanning Bed=3830 Chutspah=20 Moxie! Bringing me from 86 Moxie to 106 and leveling me up to 11!