PDA

View Full Version : Last panel of last strip?

Wonton
2007-06-17, 10:37 PM
From the FAQ:

"OOTS does indeed have a finite lifespan, however, and I already know what the last panel of the last comic will be, so don't expect it to linger around forever."

Any guesses on what the last panel will be? :smallconfused:

TheNovak
2007-06-17, 10:39 PM
The surviving members of the OotS, walking off into the sunset.

Or, "THE END."

Hungry Kobold
2007-06-17, 10:48 PM
The surviving members of the OotS, walking off into the sunset.

Or, "THE END."

Hee hee, I'll bet it's "The End" with Elan popping up to say something.

kirbsys
2007-06-18, 01:20 AM
Yeah, that statement doesn't really say much, just that it's not gonna be one of those comics that go on until noone reads it any more because it gets way too ridiculous.

Ridureyu
2007-06-18, 01:43 AM
Well, it could be one of a few things.

1. The word "Scar."

2. Chewbacca howling.

3. Riddick sitting on his throne.

4. A bolt of lightning over Snails' grave.

Zeku
2007-06-18, 02:04 AM
Well, sadly, we know Elan will still be around. I say sad, because this blows a noticable hole in my 'V sitting atop a throne of corpses, bristling with the evil power of the Snarl." His/her transition to evil won't be meaningful if he doesn't slaughter the other members of the team.

I'm going to go with Roy, kneeling bitterly in front of someone else's grave. I think that this is the character the author is most personally invested in, since he makes all the better sarcastic cracks, and he has 2 counterparts: (characters sharing many of his characteristics) Redcloak, and Nale.

Roy's death was so weakly received compared to Miko, everyone just said 'whatever, when is the Res?' It's too bad, but it's true. We know he's coming back, one way or another.

Sage in the Playground
2007-06-18, 02:18 AM
Well, it could be one of a few things.

1. The word "Scar."

2. Chewbacca howling.

3. Riddick sitting on his throne.

4. A bolt of lightning over Snails' grave.

Who is Snails'?

Studoku
2007-06-18, 02:38 AM
Who is Snails'?

He's in Dungeons and Dragons the movie.

EyethatBinds
2007-06-18, 05:04 AM
Man I had just finished purging any memories of the movie from my head too. Damn it, now I need to go dip my brain in acid again.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-18, 05:14 AM
You think u suck, I have thousands of memories iv been attempting to purge from my mind, a lot unsucessful. As a result of making myself absentminded constantly, I am now very forgetful, but the bright side is time flies by faster!:smallbiggrin: