PDA

View Full Version : Seeking webcomic artists

Illsbane
2006-08-22, 05:05 PM
Comic writers seeking comic artists.

Summary: various plotlines, initially to be handled separately, then to slowly converge as connections become more evident. Sci-fi, fantasy, comedy, romance, intrigue and horror all will have their place in this webcomic. I'd prefer to keep the exact plotlines secret for now -- only serious applicants are going to be given in-depth information, so we can keep things surprising.

Writing sample: This was written by a member of our team (http://www.ponju.net/index.php?showtopic=33272&hl=gone&st=0). It's pretty long and you'd have to know the webcomic it was based on ... Does it help he's been published thrice now?

Contact information: Please send me a pm and I will link you to our forum somehow - since for some reason, this board thinks the link is a joke about orientations ... -_- ... Please, no spamming or jokes ... only serious applications.

We have fairly detailed character descriptions and some sketches already done. We will provide scripts with most of the story detail worked out; the artist can probably interpret a little as is necessary. This is a matter open to discussion between artist and authors.
We'd prefer manga-style drawing, but if your art is just plain good, feel free to apply. Quality trumps preference.

Incentive ... The main incentive is to have fun with this thing and maybe create a following. If we ever somehow manage to make money out of this, all contributors would be entitled to a fair share, to be negotiated.

Nevermind
2006-08-28, 01:46 AM
ILLSBANE! GAH! I've PMmed you, and you have NOT read it! Please read it!