sengmeng
2016-02-24, 10:08 AM
BAB: medium.
Saves: Pick two as good saves
HD: d8
Skills: 6 + int per level
Class skills: pick ten.
Class features:
Synergy: If you have or gain a class feature from another class that scales with levels, count half your generalist levels as being class levels in that other class for that single class feature, including caster level (but not gaining spells known or spells per day). Pick a new class feature to apply Synergy to, if available, every Generalist level.
Bonus Feat: Every level, pick any feat you meet the prerequisites of.

This class would not be viable on its own, but it could be the glue that holds together quite a few multiclassing builds, or just a dip for a feat you really need.

Kymera
2016-02-25, 04:54 PM
What system is this intended for? 3.5? Pathfinder?

sengmeng
2016-02-25, 04:57 PM
What system is this intended for? 3.5? Pathfinder?

3.5. I'm sure the feats wouldn't be necessary in pathfinder.

Kymera
2016-02-25, 05:01 PM
3.5. I'm sure the feats wouldn't be necessary in pathfinder.

Have you ever actually played Pathfinder? The extra 4 feats over 20 levels are nice, but that's not as much as it sounds, and on top of that, a lot of things take a lot more feats to do in PF than in 3.5. I actually find my feat slots are usually in far tighter supply in Pathfinder than they ever were when I used to play 3.5.

nikkoli
2016-02-27, 12:59 PM
Honestly is class is perfectly viable on its own, it's about on party with 3.5 fighter aside from not having "fighter" levels for like 3 feats, but it stands up on its own well. If you get really shenanigany with your feats you could get casting or you could get psionics and one up a non erudite psion. And like Kymera said the couple extra leveling feats in parthfinder are nice, but pathfinder has just as much if not more floating though the feat tax department to get to cool things.

sengmeng
2016-03-04, 04:16 PM
So I guess people would play this? But it's not overpowered?

JNAProductions
2016-03-04, 07:58 PM
So I guess people would play this? But it's not overpowered?

Overpowered compared to what?