PDA

View Full Version : Psy Warrior / Monk suggestions

valise
2016-02-24, 08:17 PM
Evening all.
I am looking at building a new character for an up comeing evil campighn. Bases of the campighn is that a port city and a four mile radius from the outer city walls is enclosed by both a prismatic sphere, and a wall of force by an artifact being used by an epic level nicromancer lich. The lich has turned 3/4 of the 1million person population into undead. The sphere and wall will remain in effect for one year or untill he is destroyed. There is no form of teleport or shifting out that includes the lich him self. The mission is stright foreward, survive or kill him, or possiably join him. It is all in all a power based campighn as the dm has stated gestult is avaliable and suggested, each of us pick a race, add the 1/2 dragon template. Each of us have the 1/2 fiend template as each of us had died once and brought back to life as a house guard to a Devil family. (think of the Anime high school DxD if you are familiar with it).

My character base is a 1/2 giant, the DM also gave me the large template as i had inquired to playing a large character so now I am a whopping 8'6" 550lbs. I am looking at going a Psy warrior with the Meditant archtype, and going monk for the other half for geslult due to the fact of the immense strength of this character, and haveing natural claw/claw/bite attacks. once able looking of going Psychic Fist for the prestige class just to add to the unarmed combat. I am willing to look at going a martial weapon style such as the two handed war hammer shock trooper. (something like a Psy Warrior/Soulknife or something along thoes lines). I seek the playgrounds wisdom and advice for building such a character. The stats are rolled of 4d6 drop the lowest. We roll three sets and choos the set we want, we also automatically get an 18 in each set. the set i choose with the included 18 appear as follow with out adding from template.. 18, 18, 18, 17, 16, 14. I like to think I rolled well and got lucky. What would you all suggest?