PDA

View Full Version : getting the most out of craft alchemy question

zylodrizzt
2016-02-24, 09:39 PM
I apologize in advance of I'm unclear.
I will be playing a gnome trapbreaker, saboteur alchemist for what it's worth. Currently Lvl 2 with a craft alchemy bonus of 14. I have looked into craft alchemy options closely. My questions involve the interactions of several abilities with craft alchemy. Next level I halve the amount of time working cutting it to half my final result seems simple enough. Next we have master alchemist now it's going by gold pieces. So how fast am I crafting now since my bonus will be 20 I believe? Alright lets assume same bonus n now I have mythic craft universal path power how fast now? At Lvl 18 I can make alchemical items as a full round action n now I have like 46 or so bonus I believe how does this interact with all those? How bout unchained rule? Skill unlocks? Hope i was clear thanks in advance.

Âmesang
2016-02-25, 10:08 AM
If I'm following this correctly… your best bet would probably be to grab the fabricate spell, since you can use it to craft 10-cubic-feet of material per round. If my math is correct, that'd be like 9,575 vials of antitoxin every round (so long as you can pay for the materials, naturally).

Page 45 of the Book of Vile Darkness also lets you craft poisons with alchemy, albeit with a –4 penalty.

zylodrizzt
2016-02-25, 03:56 PM
Good idea. Obtainable from umd+scroll though doesn't answer questions.
1. If I have swift alchemy+ master alchemist+instant alchemy+mythic craft How fast could i potentially craft alchemical items (if instant alchemy still only allows 1/rnd then ignore it) please show how u worked the math.
2. How does this change if unchained craft rules are used?
3. How bout craft alchemy skill unlock?
4. Which would be better to use?

Lets assume Lvl 17 (18 if instant alchemy is not ignored) alchemis 20 int putting ranks in craft alchemy every lvl no magical aid.