PDA

View Full Version : Readers' Mail?

shylocxs
2007-06-18, 06:37 AM
I keep hoping for some more readers' mail to be read by Haley and the gang. My suspension of disbelief keeps going and going and going, but sooner or later it needs some relief!

Baalzebub
2007-06-18, 06:56 AM
I'm waiting for a Mail Call too. It's been so long. :smallsigh:

F.H. Zebedee
2007-06-18, 07:31 AM
Thirded. I really enjoy those strips. Gives some fun perspective, and gets some good lines in. Granted, it most likely would be the Linear Guild doing it, as its whomever is not tied to the plot at the time. But who doesn't love Thog?

TreesOfDeath
2007-06-18, 07:34 AM
Could be coming soon, its getting near the end of arc and everythings all down and moody. Yeah could be intresting, though their not my favourite strips (I loved the intermisson we had last time, that was made of win)

evileeyore
2007-06-18, 07:48 AM
Ya verily.

Mail call seems to really only copme when a break int he flow won't be seriously impacted. For the last 165 comics it has been mostly non-stop on the plot train without much room for side that don't help to move things forward.

However I expect in a few (like say 34 give or take) there should be a breathing space.

squidthingy
2007-06-18, 07:52 AM
The first one was filler while the second one was at the end of dorukons gate story arc, the third one was after miko takes the Oots prisoner and since there isn't much to write about there it can be counted as filler. following this pattern the next one shoud be after the next gate(soon's) so we might see one after the after-battle business is done

Freelance Henchman
2007-06-18, 07:54 AM
Just wanted to add my demand for Reader Mail. Those strips seemed to give some insight into Rich's thoughts, and currently I'm overloaded from story and plot. Seriously, it's super-dramatic, but I'm starting to wear out a little (yes, that's right, I want The Giant to update less often, say, once every three weeks :smalleek: ).

Quikngruvn
2007-06-18, 10:15 AM
(yes, that's right, I want The Giant to update less often, say, once every three weeks :smalleek: ).

Heresy! Heresy, I say!

Since we've had "Mail Call," "Return of Mail Call," and "Son of Mail Call," what would the next Mail Call be called?

"Return of the Son of Mail Call"?
"Night of the Living Mail Call"?

(Crud, I thought I was going to be more clever, but that's all I got. Feh.)