PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.5 build converting to PF

evyldead
2016-02-28, 11:55 AM
HI guys I was wondering if anyone cam give me some help on converting a 3.5 build over to pathfinder.
this build class levels are - Human Paragon 1/ Fighter 1/ Martial Domain Wizard 2/ Human Paragon 2/ SpellSword 1/ Incantarix 3/ Abjurant champion 2 ..... would there be any classes similar to these or the same in pathfinder.

Feats- fell drain and ability enhancer and item familiar.... would there be any feats that are the same or any similar one.

Spells- Draconic polymorph, Death Armor, Greater Luminous Armor, Wraithstrike, Elation, Bite of the wererat-wolf and tiger, Greater Heroism, Ray deflection, Greater resistance, Kelgore's Grave Mist

Weapon enhancement- Spellblade +1

.... For the build I would need nearly all of these to work ;/

Xerlith
2016-02-28, 02:15 PM
Pure Magus class is as close as you'll get. Can make weapon touch attacks, is able to cast a spell and full-attack...

But you won't get nowhere close to the ridiculousness of Incantatrix while pulling off a Gish.

Florian
2016-02-28, 02:41 PM
.... For the build I would need nearly all of these to work ;/

Nope, no chance to convert that.

evyldead
2016-02-29, 12:19 AM
All I need from incantrix is the ability to make stuff persistent.... All the time 😣

Florian
2016-02-29, 02:41 AM
All I need from incantrix is the ability to make stuff persistent.... All the time 😣

And all options like that have been completely removed from PF and won´t see their way back into the game. So no DMM-Persistance, no Incantatrix-Persistance, and so on.