PDA

View Full Version : Plot Assistance

Regitnui
2016-02-28, 02:18 PM
Fellow Eberron players, I need some advice; as a sort of last-ditch emergency plot-saver button, I have a plan to throw Lady Erandis Vol into the Dark Realms of Ravenloft. I even have a plan to get her there. But, my fellow GitPians, I have a bigger question;

Why would the Dark Powers be interested in Erandis Vol? What would be her sin that takes her there?

I can get her there. The Grey Tide of Eberron is a leakage of the Mists that steal people into the Dark Realms. It just can't find Erandis, so it remains open occasionally abducting people. The PCs are the people who 'lead' the Mists to her.

I have a fair idea of her 'domain'. It would quite simply be a month or two looping around the day that her family was purged and she was condemned to lichdom. Whenever she stops crying (she's a teenage girl who was violently orphaned) the loop starts again.

What I don't know is why she'd interest the Dark Powers. Any ideas, guys?

Douche
2016-03-01, 08:32 AM
I have no idea cuz I'm not familiar with this lore... but is she aware of the loop happening? Wouldn't she eventually get used to seeing her family get murdered and just not cry? Then what happens?