PDA

View Full Version : Optimization How do I make this Oracle better as a Healbot/Demoralizer?

Zhentarim
2016-03-01, 01:29 AM
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Flame Oracle (Aged Curse)
Role: Summoner/Healbot/Demoralizer/Diplomat
Link: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=734603
Crime: Extortion, +2 intimidation

Backstory: Angus Forger was born to a very poor teenage single mother in Talingarde. His mother never showed much warmth towards the young Argus as he was the product of being raped by an powerful orc when his mother was captured by an orcish tribe while serving in Talingard's Military. As Talingarde is not particularly known for caring for its veterans, Angus always was deprived during his childhood, and often had very little to eat. In addition, he was avoided by the other children due to a birthmark that was vaugely similar to the unholy symbol of Asmodeus as well as his unsightly half-orcish features. He eventually learned the ways of the conman, and supported himself largely through intimidation, blackmail, and extortion. He could be sweet one moment, fearsome the next, and still in the next breath be an accomplished liar. When Angus spoke to other adults, they turned and listened. One night, he learned from a reliable source that the youngest prince of Talingarde had been involved in activities which the king himself had already put more distant family members to death for. Angus took the bait, and was soon writing anonymus letters to the prince demanding money be sent to an undisclosed location. A royal wizard traced these letters and the rest is history. This genius, despite its ultimate failure, caught the attention of the Dark Lord himself, and in a dream, Angus was transported to Hell. There, devils trained up his already godly charisma, and helped him with his relatively lackluster intelligence and wisdom. Whenever Angus failed a test, however, his lifeforce would be painfully drained from him, aging Angus. When he awoke, he was much older, though only a night had passed. He was due to be transferred from the local jail to Brandenscar that morning. The guards chaulked his rapid aging up to previous moral corruption and sent him on his way, but Angus remembered the dream, and knew his mission to aid the would-be servants of the Dark Lord had only begun.

PS, I'd like to know if I can take the Good Dreams trait, since it fits my story.

Stats:
Base+Half-Orc+Aged Curse=Total
15+0-3=12 Str
13+0-3=10 Dex
13+0-3=10 Con
9+0+3=12 Int
7+0+3=10 Wis
18+2+3=23 Cha