PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Cave?

TheCreatorT
2016-03-02, 12:29 AM
Does anyone still do the Dragon Cave signature thing? Just out of curiosity. If so, how far have you gotten/did get? Also anyone willing to donate XP. (I swear this isn't just some begging for dragons I am actually curious since I saw a lot years back but I only see them once in a blue moon nowadays)

Leecros
2016-03-02, 04:28 PM
I remember I used to get really into it back when i posted a lot more than i do now. I would sit around pressing f5 trying to get rare dragons, but then a few years back they made some changes to the site that I didn't really like. It was mild, but enough to turn me off of the site. I think it was back when they made it so that there were 5 or 6 places to get eggs instead of just one. My memory of it is a bit murky.

That and I stopped posting in all but a few places, which meant that I would get fewer views on the dragon and just sort of stopped going through the effort.

Kareeah_Indaga
2016-03-02, 06:34 PM
I still pop over there from time to time, but mostly it's just holiday drops for me now, and then they go straight on a click site. Mostly because I've gotten bored with it; there are only a tiny handful of dragons I need for my collection, and those tiny handful are not worth spending hours refreshing the page for.