PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Wild Reaper Planar Shepherd

Val666
2016-03-02, 01:37 PM
Helo there! I'll be joining a campaign soon and wanted to try a Wild Reaper. I have this character concept involving a daelkyr halfblood trying to become full daelkyr. This is for an evil campaign by the way. So Planar Sheperd popped in my mind and I said: Xoriat! That would allow me to wildshape into a Dael'kyr. I know there are much better forms but is flavor reason. What I'm asking for is some guideance in feat selection, maybe spells? tips and tricks? and one final question. żIf I become a Daelkyr I'll be able to grow a Living Breastplate, remove it, dismiss the wildshape and put it back on? Would it dismiss with the wildshape? Thanks everyone in advance c:

>:^v

ComaVision
2016-03-02, 01:40 PM
If you are spending enough levels in Wild Reaper to get TU then you could throw in some DMM: Persist for funsies.

Val666
2016-03-02, 02:57 PM
I think Wild Reaper gets turn undead at level 12 but that means I will have 8 levels in Planar Shepherd. I mean, I lose Wildshape Elemental & Outsider (Elemental i don't really care but outsider?), Planar Self, and Planar Bubble/3day. But, DMM is godly and just being attuned to Xoriat gives me the shapes I'm looking for. So what would you recommend?

EDIT: I just re-read Planar Shepherd and the ability to turn into outsiders (Which Dael'kys is) it's part of the 9th level ability. Damn.
What now :c?

sleepyphoenixx
2016-03-02, 03:44 PM
Druids don't really have that great a need for DMM:Persist. A lot of their good buffs are already 1 hour/level or otherwise long duration.

If you really want it you can use outsider wild shape to turn into an Artaaglith demon (Ghostwalk) to get TU as a 5th level cleric.
You can also buy a Shroudcrown (PGtF) or take Craft Wondrous Item and get a cleric to help you craft one.