PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Xoriat Planar Shepherd

Val666
2016-03-03, 08:09 PM
Hi there! I'll be playing a Planar Shepherd in an upcoming campaign and decided Xoriat for my plane. The thing is, I can't find any Magical Beast that interacts with the Planar Shepherd 3rd level ability. If you guys can find a source for them or clarify me that there are no magical beasts in Xoriat would be awesome. Also I know much of their creatures are Aberration so, If I take Aberrant Wildshape = profit?

Thanks in advance for your help. Val :v

Xuldarinar
2016-03-03, 08:16 PM
Hi there! I'll be playing a Planar Shepherd in an upcoming campaign and decided Xoriat for my plane. The thing is, I can't find any Magical Beast that interacts with the Planar Shepherd 3rd level ability. If you guys can find a source for them or clarify me that there are no magical beasts in Xoriat would be awesome. Also I know much of their creatures are Aberration so, If I take Aberrant Wildshape = profit?

Thanks in advance for your help. Val :v

Dragon Magazine 330 (Article: Enter The Far Realm); I figure these would apply, given Xoriat takes the far realm's place.

Cranial Encysted (Tiny Magical Beast, 1 HD): Think of a tick with a person's face on its back, and it makes people who it attaches to kill themselves

Kaortic Hulk (Huge Magical Beast, 9 HD): Think of an armored, eyeless and earless predatory beast. Someone threw their cat familiar in, and... yeah.

TheBrassDuke
2016-03-04, 08:07 AM
And for fluff, just look at (I know he's a wizard, but still...) Mostin the Metagnostic, one of the best aberrant minds of them all!