PDA

View Full Version : let me know if im doing this right

zylodrizzt
2016-03-04, 11:41 AM
If I have a level 17 alchemist with mythic craft universal mythic power, master alchemist feat and fist skill unlock for craft alchemy maxing ranks n 30 int I should have something like a +50 bonus if I wanted to craft some acid raising it's dc to 55 accelerate n I take 10 I can't fail. This gives me a result of 3300 for progress and that's in gp. Then I halve the time it takes for alchemist levels which essentially doubles my progress and double my progress twice more which I believe ends up being 4 times the progress making my progress 13200 an amazing amount of progress well since we worked So fast maybe we made it in less then a week so I divide that by 7 for number of days in a week which is 1885 rounded down still I think it's less then a day with that result so now I divide it by 24 for number of hours in a day and get 78 rounded down still quite a lot so I divide that by 60 for number of minutes in an hour and get 1gp a minute rounded down making it in about 10 minutes.

Did I do all that right?

When I recieve instant alchemy does that count as a weeks worth of work in a 6 second per round? If so Could I potentially make dozens in a single round?

Could it be better using unchained crafting rules? How does master alchemist interact with those rules?

I know fabricate could do better since I already asked all this once before with only one reply. Thanks in advance and apologies if it's hard to read or understand.

zylodrizzt
2016-03-07, 12:33 AM
Anyone at all?