PDA

View Full Version : Price this item - Chaos Combat Deck (3.PF)

Bounces
2016-03-04, 12:43 PM
So for a BBEG nemesis I am building a mastermind deadly dealer kind of guy in the PF game I am GMing.

I have built a custom weapon for him...but I am terrible at custom item pricing, plus there is some funky homebrew stuff in here that isn't in the rule set at all. Would be interested in getting a rough guesstimate of what you guys think the price would be, to see if it is OP for the level he is at.

So here are the details

Chaos Combat Deck

When you throw a card it must be selected at random or the attack fails and the card is restored to the deck.

Whenever a card is thrown it is replaced with a copy of itself (1-4) or a card with a +1

enhancement bonus (5-Jk). At the beginning of the day all cards are restored to their initial values.

Hearts
Diamonds
Clubs
Spades

Mundane

Mundane

Masterwork

Masterwork

+1

+1

+1

+1

+1 Bleeding
+1 Shock
+1 Merciful
+2

+1 Bleeding
+1 Shock
+1 Merciful
+2

J
+2 Bleeding
+1 Shocking Burst
+2 Merciful
+1 Designating, Lesser

Q
+2 Bleeding
+1 Shocking Burst
+2 Merciful
+1 Designating, Lesser

K
+4 Bleeding
+2 Thundering Shocking Burst
+4 Merciful
+1 Designating, Greater

A
+4 Bleeding
+2 Thundering Shocking Burst
+4 Merciful
+1 Designating, Greater

Joker
+1 Greater Spell Storing - Disintegrate CL13

Joker'
+1 Greater Spell Storing: Heal CL13

When a joker is revealed roll a d%. 1-50 = Disintegrate or +1, 51 - 100 = Heal or +1

Definitions:
Bleeding: A bleeding weapon inflicts the bleeding condition equal to the enhancement bonus of the weapon (min 2) until the target recieves a dc 15+enhancement bonus Heal check or is the recipient of a magical healing spell that heals at least 10+enhancement bonus damage.

Greater Spell Storing: +4 ability As spell storing, but can be placed on any weapon and maximum spell level is 6th. Ammunition enchanted with this ability is costed as 25% of a melee weapon instead of the normal 5%.

Hopefully the table works out, first time building one on a forum...If not I will try to clean it up in edits.

That's the best I can do with my limited board skills...hopefully it is readable.