PDA

View Full Version : We are Looking for a GM/DM for a new Campaign

WhiteDragon32
2016-03-04, 11:10 PM
Hello, as it says in the tittle of this post I am looking for a GM/DM. However, it is a little different than just looking for a single GM to run a campaign for a group of people. I belong to a community that has been around in the gaming world since 2001 and we have over 2500 members across 25+ different games. Our community is called TAW or The Art of Warfare and we live at www(dot)TAW(dot)net At this time we are expanding our community into Tabletop Roll Play games like Shadowrun, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Fallout d100, Pokemon, etc... and we are looking for some GMs/DMs who would like to help us in this endeavor. We have several/many people who are Currently Looking for a GM/DM for D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Pokemon, and even Vampire the Masquerade. We are currently mainly using the Roll20 System, but are open minded to using Maptools as well.

Just to let you know what your getting into here. You won't be starting from scratch. We already have 6 other GMs/DMs hosting campaigns right now. some of the GMs/DMs are light-RP and others are heavy-RP. So, we have a mix of GMs/DMs and campaigns as well so far. You will also have a chance to be a normal player in these games as well. This way you can join into the fun as well and don't always need to be the GM. Also, as I said before we have several/many people who are in need of a GM/DM. We also have a centralized TeamSpeak that we use and live on that is always up and running. We are a family friendly community and many of our players have kids that can hear in the background so we ask for no swearing on TeamSpeak.

Those who are interested please leave a comment below or message me. Also, if you have any questions please send me a message as well :)

PS: New or inexperienced GMs/DMs are also welcome. We can help you with questions and give you some support along the way as well :)