PDA

View Full Version : Pinball Arcade

Sian
2016-03-05, 08:04 AM
Anyone wasting time on Pinball Arcade (http://store.steampowered.com/app/238260/)?

Been playing it quite a bit, and while I'm currently only owning the starting pack and season 1, I still get many hours out of it. My current favorite boards is probably Bride of Pinbot, and Medieval Madness. Although the board that I'm probably best at is Black Hole, in which i have achieved an all-time score on the leader-board as 18th.

My primarily played table at the moment is without a question Bride of Pinbot, on which I'm relatively consistently able to make all but two shots ... Left Lane gives me some troubles to make consistently (triggering small wheel) and so does the reversed right loop. Both ramps and left loop i can nail more or less at will, raking in several extra balls and firing up the Big wheel multiple times in a row and win Billionaires Club ... That being said, i still have so many stupid drains (specially bounced though right outbound lane) that my high score is a measly 5.4 Billion