PDA

View Full Version : Optimization 3.5 Epic Oneshot build

Beardbarian
2016-03-05, 08:39 AM
I'm going to run an Epic one-shot session at level 30. The GM is going to throw at us 3 monsters (CR 40-42 and 50).
One of the players is a Choker Wizard. The other will probably be a very screwed up druid with underwhelming optimization.

I'm not sure of what i really want. Idiot Crusader come in mind but i don't want to throw the infinite loop card against him.

The general rules are:

-ECL 30
-WotC official material only
-3.5 rules but 3.0 is allowed
-Optimized character. The has to defeat a CR +10/+20
-Total rest after every battle. This is Nova-friendly
-WBL unlimited

Yes. You read it correctly. Unlimited money.
Least OP scenario is a magic item that gives me +50 to every skill check, a lot of Ice Assassin scrolls and UMD to grant me nearly unlimited Divine Ranks. But as i said i don't want to be just infinite loop broken.

Any suggestions?

Eloel
2016-03-05, 10:37 AM
-Total rest after every battle. This is Nova-friendly

Psion. Throw all your powers at round 1, rest in the crater.

thethird
2016-03-05, 12:42 PM
Plus 1 to psion.

-WBL unlimited

This means going tier -1 by paying a spell to power erudite to manifest psychic chirurgery on you an unlimited number of times transfering knowledge of all powers, all spells arcane / divine (there are ways to convert divine to arcane), and anything that works as an arcane spell which I guess is only misteries.

MisterKaws
2016-03-05, 07:17 PM
Wanna do something fun? then try this one:

Warblade 10/Eternal Blade 10/Monk 1/Goliath Stoneblessed 3/Cragtop Archer 4/something cool here

Aptitude Bow+Unorthodox Flurry lets you treat a (Preferrably large via strongarm bracers)greatbow as a monk weapon for Decisive Strike.

Time Stands Still+Eternal Training+Island in Time+Belt of Battle+Raging Mongoose: Five full attacks, and by the end of it, using Decisive Strike, your shots are going X6, including the mongoose. If done right, you should be able to kill almost anything in one round.

By discarding the last Decisive Strike in favor of Horizon Shot, you should be able to kill anything in the same plane, given the appropriate bonuses to attack and knowledge of the target's position, likely via clairvoyance; both can be solved by dipping wizard and using wands/staves with your infinite WBL.

Have fun with a true sniper.

Beardbarian
2016-03-06, 04:19 PM
Wanna do something fun? then try this one:

Warblade 10/Eternal Blade 10/Monk 1/Goliath Stoneblessed 3/Cragtop Archer 4/something cool here

Aptitude Bow+Unorthodox Flurry lets you treat a (Preferrably large via strongarm bracers)greatbow as a monk weapon for Decisive Strike.

Time Stands Still+Eternal Training+Island in Time+Belt of Battle+Raging Mongoose: Five full attacks, and by the end of it, using Decisive Strike, your shots are going X6, including the mongoose. If done right, you should be able to kill almost anything in one round.

By discarding the last Decisive Strike in favor of Horizon Shot, you should be able to kill anything in the same plane, given the appropriate bonuses to attack and knowledge of the target's position, likely via clairvoyance; both can be solved by dipping wizard and using wands/staves with your infinite WBL.

Have fun with a true sniper.

This seems really fun for a follower.
Psion with a super sniper companion is pretty cool.