PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Duskblade Spells Known? (3.5)

jclifford94
2016-03-05, 04:43 PM
Hey everybody. I'm making my first duskblade character, and I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that tells me what his spells known are. I see spells per day and all that, but nothing about spells known per level. Any help would be much appreciated.

Pluto!
2016-03-05, 04:47 PM
Hey everybody. I'm making my first duskblade character, and I cannot for the life of me find anywhere that tells me what his spells known are. I see spells per day and all that, but nothing about spells known per level. Any help would be much appreciated.
"Spells Known: You begin play knowing two 0-level spells and two 1st-level spells, chosen from the duskblade spell list. You also know one additional 0-level spell for each point of Intelligence bonus. Each time you gain a new class level, you learn one additional spell of any level you can cast, chosen from the duskblade spell list."

Zancloufer
2016-03-05, 07:30 PM
If you are making one ahead of time you can assume without spell swapping that they have 5 level 1 spells and 4 level 2-5 spells by level 20. Though starting at level 5 and every other level thereafter they can swap spells (8 total swapped).

However there are only 4 level 0 Duskblade spells. So what if the Duskblade as at least 16 Int? Always wondered why there level 0 spell list was so small.

Troacctid
2016-03-05, 08:28 PM
However there are only 4 level 0 Duskblade spells. So what if the Duskblade as at least 16 Int?
Then you have them all.