PDA

View Full Version : Lost Mines of Phandelver advice

vitkiraven
2016-03-05, 06:34 PM
Hi playground, I'm in a group of 3 people (formerly 5) going through Lost Mines of Phandelver. We've dealt with most of the module, and are left with Venomfang.
Our group is composed of a lvl 4 Tomelock (Fiend) Tiefling, a lvl 3/1 Hunter(Archer)/Druid Wood Elf, me a lvl 4 Bard (Lore) Half-Elf, and Droop (possibly our physically strongest member and the groups butler npc). We started out with a Vuman Paladin and a Wood Elf Fighter, but real life happened before too long. Most of the time we manage to get through encounters by massive amounts of dirty tricks, social manipulation, or using spells to stop opponent actions. To this end, we managed to convince the dragon to relocate from Thundertree to closer to Conybery (hopefully to put it into conflict with Agatha the Banshee without either's knowledge), but should probably prepare for backlash from the Dragon or the Banshee. We will have a few days while we are moving something for the dragon to the new location. Hopefully we can get to level 5 before the dragon arrives through random encounters.
The Tomelock is likely going to just level bump.
The Hunter is likely going to bump ranger.
I'm currently on the fence about leveling up as a bard or multiclassing. I'm thinking sorcerer more than any others but am eligible for Fighter, Rogue, Sorcerer, Warlock, and Wizard.

TL;DR, Any recommendations?