20 (+5)
16 (+3)
12 (+1)
24 (+7)

Saving Throws Dexterity +11, Intelligence +7, Wisdom +5, Charisma +11
Skills Athletics +13, Acrobatics +19, History +7
Senses Blindsight 60', Passive Perception 11
Challenge 23

Grace of the Gods Empress Moira acts four times, rolls initiative four times, and in all ways has four turns. Each time a pool of HP is depleted, she loses one turn.

Magic Resistance-Moira has advantage on saves against spell effects.

Actions

Whip, Melee Attack: +8 to hit, 10' reach, one target, 1d4+7 slashing damage

Divine Strikes: Moira makes 6 Whip attacks or other attack actions.

Smite, Ranged 150' Attack: Moira targets a single enemy and they must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw or be smote, taking 8d10 points of radiant damage, or half on a successful saving throw.

Area Smite, Ranged 100' Attack: Moira targets a 20' radius burst, centered on a point within range. Everyone within the burst must make a DC 17 Dexterity saving throw or take 4d10 points of radiant damage, or half on a successful saving throw.

Bonus Action

Extra Divine Strikes: Moira makes 2 Whip attacks or other attack actions.

A relatively simple boss monster. (Not good enough to make it more complex yet.) Massive amounts of attacks for insane chances of grappling or a powerful, save for half AoE or single target. Moira counts as four creatures for determining challenge of an encounter.

RazDelacroix
2016-03-07, 08:32 AM
In my sleepy-just-woke-up-mind, I do believe this boss would like the capability to divinely warp her lair to her needs as well as some appropriate Legendary actions! I believe you CAN do the complex! GO FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE! I SHOULD TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE WORK!

Catch you folks later! *zips away!*

Demonic Spoon
2016-03-07, 05:03 PM
Seems like a fight against her would be an enormous slog, given the combined >1000 hitpoints.

She's far too vulnerable to crowd control. Over the course of a long fight, she can easily be stunned, paralyzed, or otherwise nullified via single-target CC. Imagine what happens to this fight with a wizard spending every turn casting hold person

JNAProductions
2016-03-07, 06:58 PM
Seems like a fight against her would be an enormous slog, given the combined >1000 hitpoints.

She's far too vulnerable to crowd control. Over the course of a long fight, she can easily be stunned, paralyzed, or otherwise nullified via single-target CC. Imagine what happens to this fight with a wizard spending every turn casting hold person

She does get four saves per turn against that. And the Wizard only has so many spell slots.

That being said, I think Magic Resistance is in order.

Demonic Spoon
2016-03-10, 10:47 AM
She does get four saves per turn against that. And the Wizard only has so many spell slots.

That being said, I think Magic Resistance is in order.

I did not get that from my reading - it might be good to clarify how the multiple-turns-thing works. For example, if one turn she uses Dodge, does she get that benefit on all her other "parts"? If she is hexed, does the disadvantage on checks apply to all her turns or just one?