PDA

View Full Version : Path of War question

Adalid
2016-03-07, 03:11 PM
A friend of mine is building a warder samurai character but I remember seeing a feat (maybe it was in expanded) that allowed you to pick a class and it would grant full initiator levels. Maybe I was delusional or something :smalleek: but does anyone happen to know what im talking about? Thank you in advance for the help.

LTwerewolf
2016-03-07, 03:25 PM
You can't just pick any class, they have archetypes for several classes that give what you're after though.

TheIronGolem
2016-03-07, 03:49 PM
You may be thinking of the Practiced Initiator trait from Expanded:

Pick an initiating class-- your initiator level in that class gains a +2 trait bonus as long as this bonus does not raise your initiator level above your current Hit Dice.

ghanjrho
2016-03-08, 03:12 AM
A friend of mine is building a warder samurai character but I remember seeing a feat (maybe it was in expanded) that allowed you to pick a class and it would grant full initiator levels. Maybe I was delusional or something :smalleek: but does anyone happen to know what im talking about? Thank you in advance for the help.

I think that feat got axed.

Forrestfire
2016-03-08, 12:28 PM
The feat in question was called Diverse Training. It was cut from the Path of War Expanded playtest back in late February of last year and replaced with Practiced Initiator as the option to enable better multiclassing.