PDA

View Full Version : The Most Powerful Member Of Giant In The Playground Forum

Bartmanhomer
2016-03-07, 06:45 PM
I declare myself as the most powerful member of Giant In The Playground Forum. Who dares to challenge me?

DataNinja
2016-03-07, 06:47 PM
I believe that you would need to take that up with the Giant who owns this particular Playground.

2016-03-07, 06:55 PM
I believe that you would need to take that up with the Giant who owns this particular Playground.

Plus, the various moderators.

EDIT: In fact, that group is so powerful around here, that they've managed to insert a link on every page of the forum that leads to their post listing every last member of their group, as well as the rules they expect you to abide by...OR ELSE!!!! :smalltongue:

Siosilvar
2016-03-08, 01:46 PM
If this thread is trying to do what I think it's trying to do, shouldn't it be in freeform role-playing?

Peelee
2016-03-08, 01:52 PM
If this thread is trying to do what I think it's trying to do, shouldn't it be in freeform role-playing?

I don't even know what it's trying to do.

PoeticDwarf
2016-03-08, 02:14 PM
I don't even know what it's trying to do.

This. Is challenging a man to man fight with guns? Then I surrender:smallwink:

JNAProductions
2016-03-14, 02:48 PM
Bartmanhomer, do I know you? Like, literally-this is the first time I can ever recall seeing your name on here.

So either you're working form the shadows, secretly controlling Rich and all the rest of us, or you're full of cockaninny.

Edit: If it's the former... Can I join? :P

2016-03-14, 03:00 PM
Bartmanhomer, do I know you? Like, literally-this is the first time I can ever recall seeing your name on here.

So either you're working form the shadows, secretly controlling Rich and all the rest of us, or you're full of cockaninny.

Edit: If it's the former... Can I join? :P

They've started a lot of threads here in the Friendly Banter sub-forum recently.

ArlEammon
2016-03-14, 05:31 PM
I've been here since 2004. . . Have reached Titan status, and have hosted a few very very long running campaigns, although I have a lot of defeats. . .
I still believe I am the most powerful member.

Killer Angel
2016-03-15, 06:48 AM
Powerful members don't need to challenge anyone, to prove their superior status.

Bartmanhomer
2016-03-17, 03:11 PM
As the most powerful member of Giant In The Playground Forum, I demand that you'll make me moderator. :biggrin:

2016-03-17, 03:31 PM
As the most powerful member of Giant In The Playground Forum, I demand that you'll make me moderator. :biggrin:

I wish you good luck in this endeavor...you're going to need it.

Some Android
2016-03-18, 02:08 AM

Yeah, this really seems more like a silly message board game or something similar.

GameOfChampions
2016-03-29, 07:14 PM
Just get all the people you can to join this thread and get you all the support you can! You can do this if you believe :smalltongue: