PDA

View Full Version : Player Help XP to spend on scrolls and potentially items.

TheNivMizzet
2016-03-08, 12:31 AM
Hey everyone, just asking for general recommendations for items to craft pre-game. My character currently only has Scribe Scroll, but can hire other crafters to make the items and put forward the xp himself. I have 1280xp left to spend, and a short description of the campaign/character will follow.
The Campaign is supposed to be either a oneshot or incredibly short evil campaign for roughly 6-7 evil characters, Gestalt, at level 10. My character is using so much cheese that I'm very hesitant about adding more, but the GM has okayed everything so far and I'm giving him full transparency because otherwise it would be a total **** move. I've gone Wizard/Ultimate Magus // Archivist, so have access to many spells in regards to crafting items, and any that I need can be found somewhere. I'm gunning for the silent but deadly type of character who buffs the party with haste in the first round, and then sits back while combat ensues, maybe throwing out Holy Person and Baleful Polymorph. Character sheet is Here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=730721) The experience comes from me asking my GM if I could have an intelligent item, and he said he would prefer that I take the Item Familiar feat, but I wouldn't get the bonus xp, until I explained I would use it for making a few enchantments permament, and crafting items, I've already spent 3k of my original 4.2k xp on permament Arcane Sight and See Invisibility, and a whole host of scrolls you can see in the items section of the sheet.
Any recommendations will be well recieved, don't want any of the xp to go to waste, since it won't be added to my character once the game starts.