PDA

View Full Version : Crayons of Time: In the Begining?

comicadv
2007-06-19, 09:13 AM
Do you think the giant will make another book like Origins and Start of Darkness that is a more complete story of The Crayons of Time?
I think that would work as a good book to give more info on the gods and the Snarl. Then agian is there even anymore of that to tell?

Also if he did make that book would it be numbered -2?

Wrecan
2007-06-19, 10:06 AM
That would be great!

Fighteer
2007-06-19, 02:11 PM
I doubt that there is any significant portion of the tale of the Gods and the Snarl that remains to be told. However, we could definitely get quite a bit of mileage out of the Order of the Scribble.

comicadv
2007-06-19, 02:39 PM
EXACTLY Fighteer!!! There's a whole bunch of Squibble that we didn't see that would make a really great story.

RobbyPants
2007-06-19, 03:12 PM
It could be interesting. I still need to read Origin of the PCs.

Selv
2007-06-19, 03:21 PM
A book chronicalling the Order of thr Scribble? I'd like to see that.

I wonder if Baron Pineapple could live up to my imagination, though.

EDIT: Origin of PCs is definitely worth picking up. Durkon, the least developed member of the Order? Not any more!

TheNovak
2007-06-19, 05:41 PM
Yar to Durkon and Origins, and quadruple yar to an Order of the Scribble book! I don't think we'd have any hope of seeing for another couple years, though. I'm sure it'll have a lot of plot points and spoilers for the main strip, like how the Gates work, a few old enemies that might pop up...kinda like Origins, but even more plot-centric.