PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Mythic Question - Fleet Charge

thecrimsondawn
2016-03-10, 02:45 AM
As a swift action, you can expend one use of mythic power to move up to your speed. At any point during this movement, you can make a single melee or ranged attack at your highest attack bonus, adding your tier to the attack roll. This is in addition to any other attacks you make this round. Damage from this attack bypasses all damage reduction.

From the way it sounds, it seems that it is saying that you can use your swift action to move up to your speed and then get a free attack in. If that is true, then does that mean I can use this to get into range for a full attack at the cost of more or less - 1mp?

Frosty
2016-03-10, 03:52 AM
That is absolutely correct.

stack
2016-03-10, 01:23 PM
Also works to get an extra attack to drop an enemy, then move in to the next one. Keep in mind the swift action cost as well. Even if your class doesn't use them, mythic is fond of them. Causes issues on my warlord.

thecrimsondawn
2016-03-10, 06:57 PM
Ya... I am using the Path of War myself. My swift action is a high demand resource. However this is a must have since it more or less allows me to TWF 5 hits at level 5 at the cost of 1mythic point.