PDA

View Full Version : A list of stuff about Kyuss, and his monsters, fluff, etc...

atemu1234
2016-03-10, 09:44 PM
I'm looking specifically for the stuff in Dungeon and Dragon magazine. I have a near-complete collection of 3.0 and 3.5 of both, but am also interested in a list of what's outside these books:

-MM2
-Elder Evils
-Exemplars of Evil

These are the obvious ones I already know about, so anything outside of that is useful.

Âmesang
2016-03-11, 12:58 AM
DUNGEON #124-135 features the "Age of Worms" adventure path which is all about Kyuss.
Kyuss is a Huge Divine Rank 1 worm that walks cleric 8/sorcerer 8/true necromancer 14; being a deity he has no real Challenge Rating to speak of.

Graypairofsocks
2016-03-11, 02:09 AM
I'm looking specifically for the stuff in Dungeon and Dragon magazine. I have a near-complete collection of 3.0 and 3.5 of both, but am also interested in a list of what's outside these books:

-MM2
-Elder Evils
-Exemplars of Evil

These are the obvious ones I already know about, so anything outside of that is useful.

Dragon Magazine #307 had a Scion of Kyuss template in the "Risen Dead II" article.
Dragon Magazine #336 had an article called "The Ecology of the Spawn of Kyuss", there was also a template called Favored Spawn of Kyuss in that article.
Dragon Magazine #343 had an article called "Worm Bound: The Secrets of Kyuss", which spells relate to Kyuss in it.

The Viscount
2016-03-12, 07:06 PM
Fiend Folio also has the Ulgurtasta, and it talks about it as a creation of Kyuss, so adds a bit of backstory.

ATHATH
2016-03-12, 07:09 PM
Wasn't there a "Surviving the Age of Worms Adventure Path" article series in Dragon Magazine for a while?

afroakuma
2016-03-13, 05:40 PM
Dragon 276, Denizens of the Wormcrawl Fissure, adds some more critters from the lands of Kyuss and is the origin of the ulgurstasta and avolakia.