PDA

View Full Version : [Ptolus] Mixing an Aram and a Litorian. Liontaur?

mrguymiah
2016-03-10, 11:34 PM
We're playing a Pathfinder adapted Ptolus game. Another character and I are playing our characters as romantically involved. (LN->LG Litorian Guard and CG Aram (Centauress) Priestess of Calistria->Guard.) We were curious if there's any sort of "Liontaur" race or something that their offspring would be, if it's even possible. And, before someone asks, yes, we did check the BoEF, but these races aren't on the table, unfortunately.

zergling.exe
2016-03-11, 10:47 AM
We're playing a Pathfinder adapted Ptolus game. Another character and I are playing our characters as romantically involved. (LN->LG Litorian Guard and CG Aram (Centauress) Priestess of Calistria->Guard.) We were curious if there's any sort of "Liontaur" race or something that their offspring would be, if it's even possible. And, before someone asks, yes, we did check the BoEF, but these races aren't on the table, unfortunately.

A 3.0 template (I believe there was a 3.5 update for it though), but the tauric template (MM2) would allow you to cross a humanoid upper body with a quadrupedal lower body. It would be a fairly strong base creature however.

edit: Additionally, Pathfinder has the Advanced Race Guide (something like that?), where they detail race building.

Warpwolf16
2016-03-11, 12:14 PM
Wasn't there a lion taur in 3.5? I know there was in scarred lands.

RedWarlock
2016-03-11, 01:20 PM
Wasn't there a lion taur in 3.5? I know there was in scarred lands.

Wemic, Forgotten Realms.