PDA

View Full Version : A fine line I walk

larnman2
2006-08-05, 09:34 PM
OK does anyone know where there is a seperate forum is that focuses on Webcomics? The one here isn't to great at helping find lost webcomics. It not like it's supposed to be. This message board in general is focused towards Tabletop RPGs.

El Jaspero, the Pirate King
2006-08-05, 10:13 PM
You might want to check out the forum titled "Webcomics" (http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=webcomics), it just might be what you're looking for.

Steward
2006-08-05, 11:13 PM
Again, it's amazing how many people don't read the original post before replying.

Rawhide
2006-08-06, 01:18 AM
I've read and re-read the original post and can't decide whether he wants to find a webcomics Forum on this Message Board or another Message Board dedicated to webcomics, either way it is in the wrong forum.

The Hairy Modfather: Off to Webcomics with you!

Steward
2006-08-06, 01:28 AM
OK does anyone know where there is a seperate forum is that focuses on Webcomics? The one here isn't to great at helping find lost webcomics. It not like it's supposed to be. This message board in general is focused towards Tabletop RPGs.

I think he wants help finding another forum, separate from giantitp.com, where he can ask for help for finding a web-comic, because he believes that the webcomic forum here is inadequate for his purposes.

Rawhide
2006-08-06, 02:14 AM
It can be taken either way, he may not have found the forum titled "Webcomics" on this Message Board and may be looking at the other forums (in particular, the Friendly Banter forum where this thread originally resided).

If he was looking for a different Message Board dedicated to webcomics or with a forum for webcomics, he should have been asking in the Webcomics forum.

Samiam303
2006-08-06, 05:06 PM
The words "Seperate Forum" would suggest to me that he's looking for a SEPERATE FORUM... ^_^

Rawhide
2006-08-06, 05:59 PM
Separate from what? Separate from Order of the Stick? "Webcomics" and "Order of the Stick" are now separate.

larnman2
2006-08-06, 06:32 PM
I put it in the friendly banter section because it's talking about message boards talking about webcomics. So does anyone ahave ideas?

Valda, Adlav and Samiam: the Jacked-Up Trinity
2006-08-10, 08:57 PM
The Hairy Modfather:

The Hairy Modfather? That's what you're goin' with eh?