PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Help protect my body

themaque
2016-03-11, 04:16 AM
I'm playing in a Pathfinder game where I am KING! Bwa ha ha ha haa... I've taken the BARD Negotiator Archetype so I'm doing pretty good on the kingly and governing aspects. The part I'm not so hot at is actual Adventuring.

I was thinking of taking leadership. What does the Playground suggest as a good Bodyguard? The minions will then compose portions of my elite guard while I'm at home and the cohort my right hand man, aide, and bodyguard but I'm curious what tricks of the trade the playground might suggest.

AnonymousPepper
2016-03-11, 05:17 AM
Depends how op you wanna go.

Your best bet of course is to have a private demiplane that you Astral Project off of to do your daily business and never leave the plane.

Krazzman
2016-03-11, 05:21 AM
How about a Warder (Path of War) or just another Trip-Focused martial if 3rd Party material is not allowed?
Maybe a cleric or some other class that can give you immunities and protective spells?

themaque
2016-03-11, 05:31 AM
Depends how op you wanna go.

Your best bet of course is to have a private demiplane that you Astral Project off of to do your daily business and never leave the plane.

That's a little extreme. I do have a duty and responsibility to go out, be seen, and actually RULE rather than just hide in my hole safely. Bard not Wizard.

How about a Warder (Path of War) or just another Trip-Focused martial if 3rd Party material is not allowed?
Maybe a cleric or some other class that can give you immunities and protective spells?

Third party materials is frowned upon if not banned.

I was thinking Cleric or Monk but unsure.

Curious what the masters of maxim manipulation might muster.

Âmesang
2016-03-11, 10:08 AM
As the king of town you can never go wrong with having a poopsmith…