PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Ivory Blooded (Multiclass Feats)

Krimm_Blackleaf
2016-03-14, 01:44 AM
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/moi_gallery/91026.jpg

Ivory's Peace (General)
You carry in you the peace and mercy of the celestials, and the mercy granted by the divine mana.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, bloodrage class feature, celestial bloodline, lay on hands class feature
Benefits: Your paladin levels count toward your bloodrager levels for the purposes of all the benefits of the bloodline class feature, excluding bonus feats and bonus spells. Your bloodrager levels count toward paladin levels when determining the strength of your lay on hands class feature, excluding mercy.

Ivory's Wrath (General)
You carry the justice and strength of your celestial heritage, and the power to vanquish evil like no other.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, smite evil class feature, bloodrage class feature, celestial bloodline
Benefits: Your paladin levels count toward your bloodrager levels when counting how many rounds of bloodrage you can use, and when they attain greater bloodrage and mighty bloodrage. Your bloodrager levels count toward paladin levels when determining the strength of your smite evil class feature.

Ivory Theurge (General)
Your spellcasting ability, both from your blood and your god, are blended into a powerful union.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, ability to cast paladin spells, ability to cast bloodrager spells.
Benefits: When this feat is taken, you choose to either allow your paladin levels to count toward your bloodrager levels for spell levels, spell known, spell-slots per day and caster level or allow your bloodrager levels count toward your paladin levels for spell levels, spells prepared and caster level.
Special: This feat can be taken only twice, the second time taken grants both benefits of this feat instead of only one.

White Fire Caster (General)
Your spellcasting power further blends, granting more of the strength of your blood and god through your casting.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, Ivory Theurge, CL 10th
Benefits: You are capable of preparing any of your bloodrager spells known as paladin spells, and casting any of your prepared paladin spells using bloodrager spell slots. If you cast any of these spells, they are cast at a +1 CL, and have a +2 to their DC. Paladin spells now count as bloodrager spells for the purposes of determining whether or not you may cast something in a bloodrage.

White Fire Saint (General)
Your inner strength and peace are one, for a strength of arm is only good for protecting the weak.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, Ivory's Peace, mercy class feature, blood sanctuary class feature.
Benefits: Your bloodrager levels count toward your paladin level when determining your mercy class feature and all it's benefits. Your allies are now immune to any harmful spells you cast, and you immune to any harmful spells cast by your allies, as an extension of your blood sanctuary class feature.

White Fire Warrior (General)
Your divine martial prowess and indomitability combine, creating a holy warrior like no other.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, Ivory's Wrath, divine bond class feature, uncanny dodge class feature, bloodrage class feature, celestial bloodline.
Benefits: Your paladin levels count toward your bloodrager levels when determining the strength of your uncanny dodge class feature and damage reduction class feature. Your bloodrager levels count toward your paladin levels when determining the strength of your divine bond class feature.

Divine Rage (General)
Your wrathful might extends beyond the physical, and into the divine power of your faith.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, divine grace class featue, bloodrage class feature, celestial bloodline
Benefits: When you enter a bloodrage, you can choose to forgo the bonus to either your Strength or your Constitution and instead add that bonus to your Charisma. If the character has the greater bloodrage class feature, they instead add the same bonus to their Charisma as they would to their Strength and Constitution instead of substituting for one.

Ivory Flame Herald (General)
You become the master of your divine gift, and your divine blood. You become an unstoppable force of good and a beacon of holy white fire.
Prerequisites: Lawful good, Divine Rage, Ivory's Peace, Ivory's Wrath, Ivory Theurge, White Fire Caster, White Fire Warrior, character level 18th
Benefits: Upon taking this feat, the character gains several benefits:

When bloodraging, you add your Charisma modifier as a bonus to damage rolls
When bloodraging and using smite evil at the same time, you add your Charisma modifier as a divine bonus to AC
When using lay on hands and any mercy ability, you regain 2 rounds of bloodrage
You are capable of using all paladin spells and class features while under the effects of a bloodrage
Once per day, you can use daylight on yourself as a swift action when entering a bloodrage, activating your smite evil class feature, or using your lay on hands ability. The lights that emit from you take the form of pure white fire licking your skin.

Amechra
2016-03-14, 10:11 AM
*Blink*

*Blink*

Now that's a name I didn't expect to see any time soon.

It's incredibly feat intensive, but I guess that's the point - you're essentially trading your normal feat progression to instead blend two classes together. I had one quibble about Ivory Theurge/White Fire Caster, but then I realized that it was three feats to blend the casting of two of the slowest casters in the game, so I guess that's OK.

nikkoli
2016-03-14, 05:44 PM
So human 1-20 feats
H1-useful feat for fighting power attack, Weapon focus, something nice to have.
1- something else useful
3- ivory peace
5- ivory wrath
7- white fire saint
9- white fire warrior
11- divine rage
13- greater divine rage
15- ivory thurge (paladin)
17- white fire castrr
19- ivory thurge (bloodrager) or ivory flame herald

Levels
1 paladin 1
2 blood rager 1
3-5 paladin 2-4
6-8 blood rager 2-4
9-20 paladin 5-16

The only one that is noticeablely stronger than the rest is ivory flame herald. Charisma to damage mother of the time you are attacking, 2x Charisma to ac as deflection and divine when bloodraging and using smite, so vs one guy that can net anywhere from 4 extra AC that applies to touch all the way up to 8 if you play these classes with lots of cha and not the minimum ammout to use all your features, while raging do all of the paladin things, and recharge rage when doing paladin things.

It's not crazy, but it's pretty fantastic, but unless I added wrong you can't get them all before lvl 21 or these can be taken as bloodrager bonus feats, then you could add extra bloodrager levels to pick them up. Yeah because it's a total of 10 feats you can't take before lvl 3 unless it is a gestalt game, but then the feats are kinda pointless then.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2016-03-14, 11:15 PM
*Blink*

*Blink*

Now that's a name I didn't expect to see any time soon.

It's incredibly feat intensive, but I guess that's the point - you're essentially trading your normal feat progression to instead blend two classes together. I had one quibble about Ivory Theurge/White Fire Caster, but then I realized that it was three feats to blend the casting of two of the slowest casters in the game, so I guess that's OK.

Yes, I meant it to be kind of an option for a multiclass Paladin/Bloodrager, and if you want to keep down that path you can use up basically all your feats to be a brutal sword saint.

So human 1-20 feats
H1-useful feat for fighting power attack, Weapon focus, something nice to have.
1- something else useful
3- ivory peace
5- ivory wrath
7- white fire saint
9- white fire warrior
11- divine rage
13- greater divine rage
15- ivory thurge (paladin)
17- white fire castrr
19- ivory thurge (bloodrager) or ivory flame herald

Levels
1 paladin 1
2 blood rager 1
3-5 paladin 2-4
6-8 blood rager 2-4
9-20 paladin 5-16

The only one that is noticeablely stronger than the rest is ivory flame herald. Charisma to damage mother of the time you are attacking, 2x Charisma to ac as deflection and divine when bloodraging and using smite, so vs one guy that can net anywhere from 4 extra AC that applies to touch all the way up to 8 if you play these classes with lots of cha and not the minimum ammout to use all your features, while raging do all of the paladin things, and recharge rage when doing paladin things.

It's not crazy, but it's pretty fantastic, but unless I added wrong you can't get them all before lvl 21 or these can be taken as bloodrager bonus feats, then you could add extra bloodrager levels to pick them up. Yeah because it's a total of 10 feats you can't take before lvl 3 unless it is a gestalt game, but then the feats are kinda pointless then.

By my reckoning, and just doing a simple Pal10/Bld10 and keeping number of levels in both classes even(more or less), You can get all the feats by taking
1 Whatever you like
3 Ivory's Wrath
5 Ivory's Peace
7 White Fire Warrior
9 Ivory Theurge
11 White Fire Saint
13 Divine Rage
15 Greater Divine Rage
17 White Fire Caster
19 Ivory Flame Herald

I also forgot about the Cha as deflection to AC that comes with smite evil, but I suppose mine is a strait enhancement, since it doesn't only apply to the target of your smite. Cha to AC vs everyone, 2xCha vs your smite target. I can live with that.

EDIT: Oh I just realized you're right. I forgot about Ivory Theurge being taken twice. My bad. I ought to rework that.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2016-03-14, 11:37 PM
I've altered the parameters of Divine Rage and removed Greater Divine Rage in order for a character to obtain all the prerequisite feats of Ivory Flame Herald, notably Ivory Theurge x2.

The Tygre
2016-03-14, 11:57 PM
... If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up. Welcome back, Krimm.

nikkoli
2016-03-14, 11:58 PM
I had said bloodrager 4 paladin 16 because it nets you better saves in terms will department, but thinking on that it doesn't matter about base much since you get wisdom charisma and raging bonus to saves.

Edit: maybe tack on the bit from greater divine rage to the capstone because... youknow... you spent all except your level 1 feats on this it wouldn't hurt much.

Krimm_Blackleaf
2016-03-15, 01:37 AM
... If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up. Welcome back, Krimm.

I've had false returns before. I might just blow away with the wind again. :smallwink:

I had said bloodrager 4 paladin 16 because it nets you better saves in terms will department, but thinking on that it doesn't matter about base much since you get wisdom charisma and raging bonus to saves.

Edit: maybe tack on the bit from greater divine rage to the capstone because... youknow... you spent all except your level 1 feats on this it wouldn't hurt much.

I just decided to keep with it as a secondary facet to Divine Rage itself, I'd like those with this feat chain to have it before level 19. If you take the whole chain, you can have the bonus at level 11 instead, which I think is fair.

nikkoli
2016-03-15, 11:57 AM
I had missed the meger, thinking you took out the greater divine rage bit all the way.