PDA

View Full Version : E6 Overpowered Classes Class or Multiclass

RedAndFoxy
2016-03-14, 11:28 AM
So personally i've heared that Warforged Sorcerer+Paladins, faceroll pretty nicely any other classes or multiclasses?

Inevitability
2016-03-14, 11:59 AM
Warforged are a strong race, yes. They get a lot of immunities, can't be targeted by the Person spells, and are generally awesome.

Similarly, a paladin/sorcerer is a good build. You get 9th-level spells chosen from a great list and can apply your (hopefully high) charisma modifier to all of your saving throws while still having it govern spellcasting.

I'm a bit confused why you'd want to combine the two, though. Warforged get a charisma penalty, which is kind of the entire point of being a paladin/sorcerer. A necropolitian human or lesser aasimar would get most of a warforged's immunities while not losing (or even gaining) charisma.

But do they faceroll all other classes? No. You're a tier 2 class who takes a dip in a tier 5 class. That isn't a good idea, especially in e6.

ATHATH
2016-03-14, 05:46 PM
Shooting Star Wildshape Mystic Rangers with the Sword of the Arcane Order feat are also really good. Add the Aberration Wildshape feat, the Assume Supernatural Ability (Eye Rays), and the Skin of Proteus, and I think that you can transform into Beholder variants (with functional eye rays).

johnbragg
2016-03-14, 08:51 PM
In my E6, hybrid classes or prestige classes start at 3rd level, so the PAladin-Sorcerer would probably be a Paladin 1-Sorcerer 1-Arcane Warrior 4, with +4 BAB, 4th level Sorcerer casting with Arcane Channeling. You're not getting much of your PAladin abilities there, but the Paladin abilities aren't that good. You might be better off taking Fighter 1 and asking me nicely to use Improved Familiar to get a warhorse so you can be a paladin.

Druid rocks the house, as usual.

ShneekeyTheLost
2016-03-14, 11:13 PM
There are no overpowered classes, only overpowered combination of abilities. Some classes have them innately, some have to work for them.

Gnorman
2016-03-14, 11:58 PM
The Replace-Everything Ranger is a pretty popular choice in E6, as noted. Also, with some shenanigans, Binder/Wizard/Anima Mage can get kind of nuts. Factotums with theoretically unlimited Inspiration. Druid 5 / Beastmaster 1. Master of Shrouds, when "I have a shadow" is actually an imposing ability. Pixie Warlock.

gorfnab
2016-03-15, 02:49 AM
If Savage Species is on the table Ghaele or Trumpet Archon can be powerful options in E6.