PDA

View Full Version : Warlock

Vknight
2016-03-15, 11:17 PM
Hello Giants
I need to make a Warlock with the claws feat, and undead minions later on.
So can someone post a build for that it only needs to reach level 12 at most
So could the giants of the forums help me.

Extra Anchovies
2016-03-15, 11:26 PM
You seem to already know what you want - Eldritch Claws at 3rd level, and The Dead Walk as one of your lesser invocations. Are you looking for other abilities that complement one of those, or do you want help filling in the other invocation and feat slots?

Vknight
2016-03-16, 12:02 AM
You seem to already know what you want - Eldritch Claws at 3rd level, and The Dead Walk as one of your lesser invocations. Are you looking for other abilities that complement one of those, or do you want help filling in the other invocation and feat slots?

Basically that and someone to post the build because I recently cleared my hard-drive and I am really not feeling like finding all the rule books to re-download them for a campaign which I know is going to crash and burn. I love as a friend the Gm but yeah.
I'm main;y playing Eclipse Phase, Dragon Age, and Pathfinder so yeah

Buufreak
2016-03-16, 12:17 AM
Basically that and someone to post the build because I recently cleared my hard-drive and I am really not feeling like finding all the rule books to re-download them for a campaign which I know is going to crash and burn. I love as a friend the Gm but yeah.
I'm main;y playing Eclipse Phase, Dragon Age, and Pathfinder so yeah

This feels like a very negative attitude towards the game in general. What makes you so certain the game is doomed? Is it that it is 3.5 or the group?

LTwerewolf
2016-03-16, 12:27 AM
I hope you understand if people don't want to do it since the reason isn't because you don't know how, but don't feel like it. The playground isn't filled with worker bees.

Vknight
2016-03-16, 02:37 AM
This feels like a very negative attitude towards the game in general. What makes you so certain the game is doomed? Is it that it is 3.5 or the group?
Both
The Gm is a good player and awful Gm. Can't stand people knowing the rules better and well.
2 of the players if there was a degree in 3.5 they'd have the masters course, and I'd be the guy who burned his masters degree

I hope you understand if people don't want to do it since the reason isn't because you don't know how, but don't feel like it. The playground isn't filled with worker bees.
I'm aware that is why I was asking.
Its a matter of I trust the members of the playground to have copies to quickly just through up the rules and stuff.
Heck the only reason I said level 12 was because the Gm is flip flopping between starting at level 6 and 11.
I'm not demanding someone do something I'm asking because I'm going in to help some friends from a bad campaign in which I don't want a part more then to aid them exit stage left.
It is a fair assessment though and I won' begrudge people if I have to spend the time doing it.

Krazzman
2016-03-16, 02:56 AM
There are 2 guides:
Shinken's Guide to Melee Warlocks (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?159708-Shinken-s-Guide-to-Melee-Warlocks)
ThiagoMartell New Warlock Guide (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?252715-The-New-Warlock-Handbook-3-5-WIP)

There are also some Builds and more Information from ThinBlade.

Remember to buy Obsidian.

Vknight
2016-03-16, 04:40 AM
There are 2 guides:
Shinken's Guide to Melee Warlocks (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?159708-Shinken-s-Guide-to-Melee-Warlocks)
ThiagoMartell New Warlock Guide (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?252715-The-New-Warlock-Handbook-3-5-WIP)

There are also some Builds and more Information from ThinBlade.

Remember to buy Obsidian.

That will do well enough thanks for that Krazzman.

Psyren
2016-03-16, 11:34 AM

^ This - you should at least put in some personal effort. Come up with a build and folks will be happy to critique it and share suggestions, but "make me a warlock because I don't feel like doing it myself" isn't exactly inspirational.