PDA

View Full Version : Player Help making my cohort

deathbymanga
2016-03-19, 12:17 AM
So, I'm playing a Rogue/Warlock who's grabbed the Leadership Feat (Vile Leadership if my DM approves) and i'm picking my Cohort now.

my character has plans for becoming a master information brker, but some fun stuff came out of his character building. a leftover character flaw gave my guy a limp, which requires him to use a cane both to walk and to beat people up with. because of this, and a rush need, my DM gave me a profile picture of a pimp from Boondocks, which has stuck around since.

because of this, i want to cross littlefinger from Game of Thrones with the brothel from Man with the Iron Fists to have my guy start up an Intelligence/Assassination industry built out of a brothel.

now that that backstory is set up, i need ideas for what i should make my cohort

Campbellk8105
2016-03-19, 02:05 AM
What level are you, and/or your cohort to be?

Might I suggest Factotum. They offer you plenty variety both skill-wise and flavor-wise, IMO.

deathbymanga
2016-03-19, 02:19 AM
What level are you, and/or your cohort to be?

Might I suggest Factotum. They offer you plenty variety both skill-wise and flavor-wise, IMO.

I'm lvl 6 my Cohort would be lvl 5

hmm, that's an interesting idea. my DM is very hard-nosed about any classes that aren't core. had to fight tooth and nail just to end up playing a warlock cause i couldn't play a wizard and i didn't want to play a sorcerer