PDA

View Full Version : I need a level 1 temporary character.

SangoProduction
2016-03-19, 08:08 AM
Actually. Nevermind. Apparently the GM through a hissyfit over me noting that his world story could be better in paragraph format rather than a wall of text. I'm kinda glad I didn't game with him.

Thurbane
2016-03-19, 08:20 AM
Turns out the GM wants to game tonight. I don't have the book to make my chaos mage.

So, I need a chaos-themed cleric or sorcerer or something (level 1, D&D 3.5). Is there any real option for such a low level, or should I just suck it up and not care about the mechanics of this temporary character?

Lesser Chaond Cloistered Cleric 1 of Olidammara: domains - Chaos, Knowledge, Luck. Feat: Chaos Devotion.

That's pretty "Chaos Themed". If your Dm will let Lesser Chaond fly...

SangoProduction
2016-03-19, 08:21 AM
Lesser Chaond Cloistered Cleric 1 of Olidammara: domains - Chaos, Knowledge, Luck. Feat: Chaos Devotion.

That's pretty "Chaos Themed". If your Dm will let Lesser Chaond fly...

Thanks for the help. But I've been kicked out of the group rather suddenly, as I detail in the OP. I don't need it anymore. Thanks though.

Thurbane
2016-03-19, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the help. But I've been kicked out of the group rather suddenly, as I detail in the OP. I don't need it anymore. Thanks though.

Bummer. Hope you find a new game soon.

SangoProduction
2016-03-19, 08:24 AM
Bummer. Hope you find a new game soon.

Meh better to be kicked from a bad game before it began than toil away for a couple weeks on it to make sure it is a bad game.