PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Mystic build help

Sander
2016-03-19, 11:04 AM
Hey guys,
I'm gonna be playing an awakened mystic in an upcoming campaign, that's gonna go from levels 10-20. Now, I've read the mystic article (the 10 level one) and while I really like it, I'd love some input on how to take it to the next level. Basically any advice people have or theories on potential combos and whatnot. The party's gonna consist of 2 wizards (Evo and Necro), an oathbreaker, a barbarian/fighter/ranger and a Barbarian/MoonDruid, so generally speaking, it's a fairly high powered team and I'd hate to fall behind.
Current thoughts are to go Mystic (not the immortal one, btw) 9 and fighter 11, probably battlemaster as I really like the maneuvers. Feral Tiefling for +2dex and +1int and then going rapier + shield, probably. We're also allowed 3 magic items, 1 uncommon, 1 rare and 1 very rare to start with, although I have no idea what to pick there.
Or are there, perhaps, better or more interesting combinations available out there?

lebefrei
2016-03-19, 06:55 PM
I think Mystic 8 EK Fighter 12 is a pretty good mix. I prefer Immortal as it increases melee durability and damage, but Awakened should work. Make sure you take Psionic Weapon, lots of good extras for a fighter.