PDA

View Full Version : Funny rp concepts

Ewhit
2016-03-19, 11:47 AM
I was thinking how to make playable yet funny character concepts. Please post ideas and share for everyone here are some I thought of.

1. Barbarian halfling berserks grapples bites and swings a mean axe
2. Bard 1/2 Orc who sings heavy rock like acdc, tiefling who sings heavy metal like gwar, drow who sings opera about how the drow are mistreated like pagliacci.
3. Cleric tiefling do you trust me to heal you or should I send you on your way dragonborn with chromatic features of yr choice should I heal you or eat you
4. Druid not sure
5. Fighter gnome but melee oriented hitting kneecaps with attacks
6. Monk dwarf with the old martial art look of long beard and eyebrows or halfling all tattooed
7. Paladin 1/2 Orc with one eye (patch) and swears he doesn't worship Grummsh but has an eye holy symbol
8. Ranger dwarf halfling or gnome beastmaster and riding it as a mount
9. Rogue not sure
10. Sorcerer not sure
11. Warlock gnome old gods and crazy
12. Wizard halfling necromancy looking to be a lich

Irishkatana
2016-03-19, 12:45 PM
You should play a Druid Hipster.

"I was totally into nature before it was cool."
"You should try these Organic Farm-to-Table Goodberries."
"I'm sorry, I dont trust metal."
"I only listen to music in druidic, but you wouldn't understand it."

Belac93
2016-03-19, 01:11 PM
Well, I like cultured orc rogues.

Another one, is build the character that people would trust the least (without making a Drizzt clone). Like, tiefling fiendlock/assassin with the criminal background. And then make them LG.

Or, do the opposite. The most trustworthy character. Say, Hill dwarf Druid/Life cleric/paladin of devotion, with the folk hero background, and make them CE.

Also, Aasimar warlocks, with celestial imp familiars, a.k.a, someone very confused about who their parents were.

Celcey
2016-03-19, 01:40 PM
You should play a Druid Hipster.

"I was totally into nature before it was cool."
"You should try these Organic Farm-to-Table Goodberries."
"I'm sorry, I dont trust metal."
"I only listen to music in druidic, but you wouldn't understand it."

This. I love this.