PDA

View Full Version : The Space Pirate Research Facility

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:01 AM
Hidden somewhere under the town is the Space pirate research facility, no, not pirates as in "ARR matey" but space pirates as in the ones from metroid

This is a research lab run by a few select space pirates, the weapon tester is known as Skrall, the others remain unnamed

The pirates work with a dangeous chemical known as phazon, for basic information, click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phazon

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:05 AM
Skrall walks around impatiently

so when's the next weapon gonna be ready

A space pirate scientist walks up to him

soon Skrall, the last implant of the most recent phazon batch found here is being implanted into it, five minutes and you'll have your new toy

good, i like testing weapons

oh, we heard from an offworld party that a craft was damaged recently, few survived but they are being helped, we may need you to test the weapon on them

ah, a mission to test it on, how considerate of our brothers

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:06 AM
*An army of 300 scrulls led by the super scrull run in ad shoot any pirates they can see. They start smashing technology*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:08 AM
((and how the hell did they get in? the research lab is wel hidden, guarded by over 1000 pirates all with trained metroids and then theres the phazon cannon youre about to encounter))

The scientist hands Skrall the weapon

Eat Phazon fools!!!

A widespread blast of phazon is shot from the cannon at the scrulls ((which shouldn't even be here))

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:16 AM
((the scrulls have been searching for it for months. They are Shape shifters. they just snuk in at different times disguised as some of you and slowly got there army in.))

*The super scrull puts up a force field and the ray hurts the force Field but does not bring It down. It once stood up to a punch from galactic.*

is that the best you got?

*He shoots a fire ball at skall*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:19 AM
((phazon is an incredibly potent acididic mutagen, this is fired at you in its most raw, unprocessed form, it would burn through anything not infused with phazon, anyone unlucky enough to survive would then be horribly mutated and either die due to problems caused by it or be driven to killing themselves))

The fireball hits Skrall dead on, but does nothing

designed to withstand anything

He runs at the scrulls, jumps over the force field and puts the phazon cannon in the face of a scrull and fires

((please don't setroy the lab, i have long term plans for it, besides, i'll thread up another if it is destroyed))

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:27 AM
*The scrull dies*

Lets leave me troops out of this. lets do this one on one. No weapons. if I win I will be allowed to destroy your lab with out being stoped. If you win you get my solders. Do we have a deal? says the super scrull.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:28 AM
by no weapons you mean, none whatsoever? hand-to-hand combat, if so, bring it, though i have no intrest in your troops

A scientist walks over to him and whispers something to him

but unfortunately i'm not in charge so i'm being forced to accept those terms

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:35 AM
good.

*He turns invisible. When he reappears he is right behind Skrall. his hand is trance formed into the hand of the thing (The thing is the second strongest character in the marvel comics universe. He is Even stronger then the hulk when the hulk is not in his super agree state.) He swings a punch at Skrall.*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:38 AM
Skrall is knocked back, but lands perfectly as some orange claws shoot out of his feet into the ground, once he regains his balance they retract and emerge again at his arms, he charges at the super scrull, attempting to slash him

((orange phazon is even more powerful than normal phazon, even if it's phazon infused orange would burn it))

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:40 AM
*He turns flat and 2 dimensional. He turns to the side and the attack misses.*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:43 AM
Skrall keeps going and climbs the wall, he attempts to drop on scrull from the roof

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:49 AM
*He puts up a force field over his head. This one has spikes coming out of it.*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 10:51 AM
He uses the claws to push himself off the forcefield

not bad...

He is suddenly surrounded by the orange phazon

but i'm not even trying yet

He runs up to the scrull in less than a second and slashes

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 10:56 AM
*He surrounds him self in his force field, witch is not affected by the phavon.*

I grow tiered of this fight. I offer you and alliance. With are forces combined we could take over this "Town".

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:02 AM
an interesting concept, what could you offer in this alliance, we could offer secrets off phazon, and how to refine it to a usable form, it is very potent, you would give?

A scientist walks over

We accept the alliance

don't ya wanna find out what they will give first?

an alliance with any can be useful Skrall, remember that

Yeah yeah, i need another phazon implant...

He walks off to his chambers

sorry about him, he's very rarely evenly matched, it's something he finds hard to understand, we gratefully accept this alliance

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 11:06 AM
Good. My shape solders take orders with out a thought. They never argue, just act. I will command them to fallow your orders. There shape shifting ability can get you into any were or any thing you want.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:13 AM
hmm... we need some more workers overseeing the phazon mining, andmore test subjects are always useful... May we try an infusion with one of your men now? it would prove very intresting

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 11:14 AM
*A scrull walks up*

"I will do it sir."

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:19 AM
well then, step in that tube over there and we'll begin

He points to a tube surrounded by computers

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 11:21 AM
*The random scrull steps into the tube*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:26 AM
right then, seal this up and start the process

The chamber floods with phazon, the scrull would be writhing around in pain as the phazon attempts to bond to him

((you choose if he live or dies, if he dies, it's done in an odd way including him imploding, if he lives, his physical attribues have been increased tenfold, and, after enough successful treatments of phazon can even produce phazon claws, etc. from his body, like Skrall, but will need to be regularly given phazon or his body will shut down))

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 11:31 AM
*He survives but starts to grow. He grows and shatters the glass case he is encased in. His face is horribly mutated and he is twice as big as he was minuet be for going into the case.*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:34 AM
hmm, i've only seen such a reaction when it came to the testing for the omega pirate... intresting results, he'll need to be given phazon at least once a week, otherwise theres no downside to the success

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 11:40 AM
*The super skrull turns around*

Let us all be proud of Zortacs bravery. He did what he ha to to serve the great skrull empire, even though he new the risks!

*The Skrull starts cheering "Zortac, Zortac, Zortac."*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:47 AM
Skrall comes out of his chambers

woah, thats like what happened to the omega, who still died, anyway, surface report shows that a half dragon and a human appaear to be about to dig around for the lab, prepare for an attack

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 11:49 AM
*all the skrulls draw there guns*

Draken
2007-06-20, 11:51 AM
(Hey, Meta, I'm pretty sure phazon is the subproduct of a metroid prime's digestion [you can say it's his poo, but think it's more like honey of bees, a reserve] otherwhyse it can only be found on the plane of shadows [sort of], have you considered these aspects?)

metakirb
2007-06-20, 11:55 AM
((by metroid prime 3 info its some kind of thing, but it's not produced by the metroid prime itself, the phazon caused the metroid prime and the split of aether, its generally caused by a meteor carrying it ))

Skrall readies a phazon blade

Draken
2007-06-20, 11:59 AM
(Well, thats new info. I must play the third when it comes out)

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:00 PM
*The Skruls wait*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:01 PM
A drilling machine lands outside the lab

i guess we found it

Skrall quickly recognises the voice

Thats the one that was travelling with sentra!

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:05 PM
*Jericho starts shooting the skrull*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:09 PM
Metakirb begins slicing away at them

these aren't space pirates...

Ah, Metakirb

Skrall? I thought you were dead

Never underestimate what phazon can do

yeah yeah, i beat you before

He continues slashing his way through he scrull

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:12 PM
Time to die!

*the super skrull stretches his arm and hits Jericho*

*all 240 Skrulls fire at Metakurb*

((The guns should be able to hurt him.))

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:18 PM
Metakirb is blasted down

wait, i'll kill him

He points the phazon cannon in metakirbs face

nice knowing ya

He fires it, The phazon engulfs metakirb

Now, concentrate on the human

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:22 PM
Ive got him.

*He hits Jericho and knocks him unconscious.*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:24 PM
Sentra lands

Space pirates, let them go

He fires a large omega burst into the midst of the skrull

hey, you aren't space pirates, apart from you Skrall, i recognise you...

long time no see, hunter

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:31 PM
*a few Skruls are killed.*

*Terence Parkinson jumps down. He throws a grenade and killes 30 skruls*

giant holes in the middle of the street are never a good thing a good thing.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:39 PM
no, especially when they lead to large amounts of galactically wanted organization

He looks over at metakirb and jericho

I'll grab meta, you get the other one

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:43 PM
*He jump, shots the super skrull and grabs Jericho*

Arrrr! That hurt! kill him!

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:46 PM
Sentra fires pyro bombs around the scrulls feet, melting the ground around thier feet, cusing them to trip over as he grabs metakirb

he's covered in... phazon! We need to get him out of here right now!

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:50 PM
alrght lets go.

*terence shots up a grapaling hook and leaves with Jerchio*

Meat me outside.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:51 PM
Sentra leaps up, firing around the hole to block it

((edit))

Skrall looks at the blocked passage

Leave them, we have dealt a heavy blow to them, and i need more phazon

((Skrall is pretty badly infused with phazon, he needs it more regularly than most others, either that or he enjoys phazon))

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:56 PM
we lost many troops. we need to get more PCs if we are to survive.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 12:57 PM
PCs? what are these things you speak of?

He grabs a strange pipe and fits it into an indent on his back, phazon flows through the tube into him

i love this stuff, pity it's the only thing keeping me alive now...

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 12:59 PM
forget I said anything. I as just breaking the fourth wall. we need more powerful people. I can get more skrulls here with the week, but we only have 60 left here.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 01:02 PM
Few space pirates remain here after finding that the hunter is also here and the metroids are getting hungry...

He looks around

i doubt it will be easy to find help

((fear the mighty propaganda i posted in the town directory ^^))

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 01:24 PM
*deadtime*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 01:25 PM
Skrall heads to the surface to find recruits

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 01:31 PM
*super skrull orders his remaining scrulls to guard the base, and repair anything broken. he orders Zortac and two other Skrulls to guard the door.*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 02:24 PM
Skrall comes back quickly

the note tells anyone loking to join to ask for me, so if they do, let them in, under light guard untill we can have them join fully

He then heads off again, meanwhile the scientists begin working on a prototype vehicle for skrall, the pyrabike

Draken
2007-06-20, 02:28 PM
A blob of silvery metal appears betwen the natural deposits of phazon, quickly assuming the colors of the substance, it will probably remain unoticeable even if it moves, for the very substance appears to move.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 02:31 PM
The miners ignore it, continuing to mine other deposits of phazon

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 02:31 PM
*a group 20 red aliens walks in. They have five tentacles that all have mouthes with vampire teeth. the are also vampire teeth in the aliens actual mouth*

We wish to join you.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 02:32 PM
Skrall, who is still walking away at the time looks at them

keep going, when you get to the guards, tell 'em skrall sent ya and they'll let ya in

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 02:37 PM
*They walk in*

Sssskral sent usssss!

metakirb
2007-06-20, 02:45 PM
ah, come we'll need to keep you under light guard untill we can be certain of your loyatyies, but it's only a formality

A space pirate in a tube tears his head off in madness

Never mind that, it's a rare thing, now, yo each need a small phazon implant now, are you willing?

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 02:54 PM
We except.

metakirb
2007-06-20, 02:57 PM
He pulls out a small needle for each of the aliens

Inject this into you and we can begin arranging phazon implants

Nightwing
2007-06-20, 03:00 PM
*they all inject them selfs*

metakirb
2007-06-20, 03:09 PM
good, you may... amuse yourselves for now, we will call you all later for phazon implants

Emperor Ing
2007-06-20, 04:33 PM
Tre barges in.
I have heard rumors of a mining operation of phazon. I want some.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 06:10 AM
i see... the only way we can do that is if you join the operation, in doing so we will give you phazon and implant some in you to increase your abilities, but we are not responsible for nything negative that happens

He pulls out a needle

inject this into yourself if you wish to join, it is a very small dose of phazon

Skrall walks back in, sweating and shaking

Prepare some phazon, NOW!!

He grabs the tube, plugs it in and the phazon seeps into him, he pulls it out

sorry about that, i gues i got a little short on it

he walks out

metakirb
2007-06-21, 02:14 PM
Skrall walks back to the facility

I hear theres some commotion on the surface, it worked then i guess

Yes, the phazon cannon served it's purpose, shame we can only get one infusion blast out of it, isn't it?

I've heard he's immensely powerful, and is draining phazon all over the place, we may run short if this keeps up

don't worry, Theres plenty of phazon

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 02:15 PM
Daeghun waits for Raril.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 02:18 PM
Raril runs up quietly beside him. "You know we should have some sort of plan before we go in there."

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 02:21 PM
Maybe that's how you work, but I'm an improv guy. I'll distract them while you get into position and hit them from behind. Use this.
Daeghun pulls out his whip dagger and a sap. He hands Raril the sap.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 02:25 PM
((woah woah woah, the idea is to infiltrate and learn, not destroy, if it's about the phazon injection for new recruits, it's an incredibly small dose that is virtually like injecting blood into your arm))

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 02:27 PM
Raril edges away from the whip. "We really should learn what we're up against before we go in there. I have a plan, if you would care to listen to it."

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 02:27 PM
(I know. People tend to be easier to interogate when they're tied up as to when they are busy trying to kill you. And Daeghun is the kind of guy that lives more in the past than the present.)

What's your plan? And don't worry. This whip only goes where I want it to.

(Can we have a pit jump on the way out? I want to show off a bit:smallbiggrin: )

metakirb
2007-06-21, 02:31 PM
((I suppose there would be pits in the phazon mines))

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 02:35 PM
(And this guy's description says he isn't Indiana Jones?:smallbiggrin: )

"Yeah, I know. I've been on the recieving end of one of those things too many times." The drow scratches under his hat for a second. His voice shifts as Lillith takes over.
"I'll lure a hapless NPC to go in there and figure out what all this is about. If he doesn't come back after a while, Raril here will sneak in. Then, If we contact you for help or give you the OK, you can come in and tear up the place."

metakirb
2007-06-21, 02:37 PM
A pirate guard, who's been patrolling for some time comes across them

You lost? facilities that way

He points down the tunnel

Get moving

He walks off

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 02:37 PM
Wait, that sounds like you'd be in two places at once!
Seeing the guard, he whispers
You got this.
He changes whips, and gets behind him. The first lash should wrap around the guard's mouth, keeping it shut.

(He isn't. If you ever get the Complete Scoundrel, there's a section on skill tricks. One of them actually does let him do all those Indiana Jones tricks. I actually had a friend that had never heard of one of the following two action gods [I can't remember which one]: James Bond or Indiana Jones.)

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 02:43 PM
"Some days I wish we could be, but she's talking about a spell, it allows for a short message to be sent telepathically"
"That's how we'd contact you, but first we need a hapless NPC, and I think I've just spotted one."
Raril's form suddenly shifts to that of a gorgeous human woman, with a small smile she approaches the pirate guard.

((Are these space pirates human? oh well, she'll be too pretty for him to care what species she is))

((You attacked him? this might not work now...))

metakirb
2007-06-21, 02:49 PM
((1/ space pirates are that race, for what they look like it's http://www.conceptart.org/artist/andrew-jones/images/MP2_BONUS/space_pirate.jpg and 2. he left already, it'll be easy to get in, they'e recruiting, you'll be let in under low security guard))

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 02:51 PM
(ugly fellow isn't he?)

"I can't believe it, he's ignoring me!" She stamps her foot and pouts.
"We might as well move on to phase two"

metakirb
2007-06-21, 02:54 PM
((yes, and god knows how many of them and thier differant looking forms from other metroid games i've mercilessly blasted))

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:07 PM
((Sorry was AFK for awhile))

Yes, I shall join you...

Injects the phazon

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:08 PM
The gorgeous woman turns and walks down the tunnel and into the base, humming to herself quietly, but still loud enough to attract attention.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:25 PM
Scientist inside:

Good, this one shall show you your quarters while we arrange for full implants

Guard outside:

I assume that you are here to join?

((sorry about the wait, i couldn't connect to the site for a moment))

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:26 PM
Yes, the power. It has been so long, too long.

((oh yea, i kno what u mean, site was down for a minute... :smallfrown: ))

Oh, and yes, im here to join.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:29 PM
((the guards speach was aimed at raril ^^))

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:29 PM
((Same here))

The woman speaks sweetly. "Yes, I read a flyer in town that directed me here. I'm not entirely sure what this is all about though. Could you tell me?" She batts her eyes at the guard.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:32 PM
By joining the space pirates, we will give you implants of the glorious chemical, Phazon, greatly increasing all your abilities, However, we are not responsible for negative side effects that can be caused by phazon

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:32 PM
((ahahaha! i win again!))

Thats odd, wouldnt that make it a NOT secret facility? I can smell phazon a mine away. I just came in through the front doors! :smalltongue:

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:34 PM
((where does it say it's secret?))

if you're senses are so keen at finding phazon then why did you not find us earlier?

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:38 PM
She pouts. "Side effects? I don't like the sound of that. Is it dangerous?"

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:40 PM
Some have found needs for regular doses of phazon to survive, others are driven to madness, some simply die, it appears to depend on the host, now, are you joining or not?

blackout
2007-06-21, 03:41 PM
Raril, this is Nukular. I'm zeroing in on your location. We got an emergency situation, space pirates by the looks of it.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:41 PM
"What do I need to do?"

Raril. disguised as the woman, curses silently as the radio in his pocket crackles with Nukular's message.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:43 PM
to join, merely enter, you will be taken under light guard to the chief scientist, who will inform you further

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:44 PM
Im not totally sure, I just heard rumors of 'phazon', and i started searching. I found it though, but somethings disrupting my senses. I am ready and willing.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:44 PM
((Can they hear the radio or not? does it have an earpiece or is it more of a walkie-talkie?))

"Alright, I guess I'll join" She smiles and proceeds further down the tunnel

blackout
2007-06-21, 03:46 PM
((Earpiece.))

Tracking...tracking....Um, Raril, I'm reading you as underground.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:46 PM
((to Ser))

you have already joined, by injecting yourself with phazon, you have shown that you are willing to implant phazon into yourself,

He points to another space pirate

he will show you to your quarters untill we can arrange full implants

Skrall walks out of his chambers

Is the pyrabike ready yet?

Almost Skrall, It shouldn't take long

((to raril, and no, they can't hear it))

ah, another, it sure is popular here today... here

He hands over a needle

inject this into yourself, it's a small amount of phazon

I'm goin to scout the surface...

Be carefull Skrall

yeah, yeah

He leaves

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:47 PM
All right, hey, whats that sound?

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:49 PM
Raril coughs quietly into his sleeve, transmitting on the radio. "Right *cough* stand down *cough* I'm fine *cough, cough*"

The woman smiles apologetically for her fit of coughing and takes the seringe. She pretends to inject herself and disctreetly pockets it.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:51 PM
A tube containing an experimental phazon enhanced pirate smashes, The pirate begins to attack anything near it, Skrall runs back in

I heard a noise, whats goin on? What the?

He looks at he rampaging pirate

How did he get out?

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:53 PM
hehe, no problem!
Ser ignites his jetpack and flies over to the pirate, unsheathing his blades

blackout
2007-06-21, 03:53 PM
No can do, I'm detecting massive levels of Phazon. That stuff's almost as dangerous as Tiberium. I'm getting you out of there, now.

You can distinictly hear something hitting the surface. Rocks start falling.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 03:54 PM
Raril shrieks in womanly terror, playing the part as only a cowardly bard could.

he also shouts into the radio, "Nooo!" but that could easily be confused with the woman's fright.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 03:55 PM
Skrall jumps over to the pirate and two orange claws of Phazon emerge from his arms, he digs them into the pirate and begins to drain the phazon out of it

I did manage to find out that the hunter is being badly beaten by the phazon inflitcted one

((hunter being sentra and phazon inflicted one being metakirb))

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 03:58 PM
err..permission to kill?
Tre dodges an attack from the phazon pirate

blackout
2007-06-21, 03:59 PM
A large hole appears in the ceiling of the caves, and a BR Phantom lands. Four squads of BR infantry hop out and wave their weapons around. Nukular also steps out.

The Phantom drops an Imp tank on it's underside.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:00 PM
yeah, he'll be dead soon anyway, unfortunately this guy is a failure, if we don't kill him he'll do it for us adfter a while

The pirate begins to slow down as the phazon is drained out of him

And you are?

He asks of nukular as he withdraws the claws from the space pirate

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:00 PM
Wow, it IS my lucky day!

Tre inserts his swords into the pirate's torso, and pulls them apart. He inserts one sword into the pirate's head, and the blades appear to be drinking the phazon and the blood.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 04:03 PM
In the confusion, Raril looks about for anything that could be useful. Research notes, plans, vials etc. He picks up whatever he can, masking it all with his scared woman act.

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:04 PM
General Nukular, Blackout Raiders, Town Defense Initiative. I'm here to shut you down. Under Law 68 of the Galactic Anti-Smuggling Laws, the mining of Phazon without a license is illegal and all local authorities, police or military, have clearance to shut down an illegal phazon mining operation.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:06 PM
heh, your joking right?

Tre hovers around, waving his swords, which appear to be shimmering

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:06 PM
Skrall Smiles

I would have thought that this would be of greater concern to you

He flips a switch and a moniter appears from the floor, showing video feed of Sentra being Crushed by a phazon infected Metakirb

Besides, we have no harmful intent with this phazon, and we have license to do so, professor?

The scientist pulls out a few documents

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:09 PM
Sir, Phazon is a highly dangerous substance. I can clearly see you're using it in unauthorized ways. As it clearly states in Law 68, 'any use of Phazon in non-government controlled projects are considered illegal.' This stuff is almost as dangerous as the element Tiberium. I suggest you surrender the Phazon mine to me and my personnel.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 04:11 PM
((Did I find anything?))

The woman pauses and watches the screen. "Oh my, he's really powerful. Did the Phazon do that to him?" She nervously touches her arm where she 'injected' the phazon.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:11 PM
I'm afraid we cannot do that

The phazon claws begin to shimmer

What the...

The phazon in the claws turns from orange phazon to an even more lethal Black Phazon

Intresting... Yes the phazon did that to the infected one, but that was not of our doing, He attacked our base, and fell into a phazon pit

((you would find alot of information about phazon, but little in relation to it's removal))

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:12 PM
Then I'm afraid you are in violation of Law 68. Sir, I'm afraid I'll have to kill and/or take you and your people into custody.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:13 PM
Im afraid you'll be taking this phazon over my dead body!
Tre's eyes turn blue and blue streaks grow on his sword

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:14 PM
Then instead of needless bloodshed i propose a duel... just you versus me, if i win, you leave our mines alone, if you win, we give you the mines without any trouble, but the professor stays free, he is only doing a job, nothing more

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 04:14 PM
Raril does his best to keep up the act and continues to search for useful items. HE'll run and stay out of any fights for now. ((Deadtime))

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:15 PM
Hmm...No.

The soldiers all raise their rifles and aim for Tre.

Nukular, on the other hand, raises his pulse-chaingun, aiming for the pirate.

The tank proceeds to shoot everything that isn't a BR soldier.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:16 PM
TIME FOR FUN!!!
Tre starts flying around, slaughtering random soldiers mercilessly

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:17 PM
So be it

He runs at nukular, dodging the blasts until he gets close enough to him, he then proceeds to jump above him and extends the claws of black phazon, then he drops with the tips aimed at nukular, while other space pirates begins fighting against the BR troops

((meanwhile sentra is being killed and no-one seems to care ^^))

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:17 PM
More Phantoms come down, as well as Mantis APCs, dropping soldiers like crazy into the mines.

Nukular engages his suit's jetpack, and practically glides clear of the spot where the pirate will land.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:19 PM
As Skrall lands he pushes off the ground as soon as his feet connect, he lunges after nukular, pulling a claw out of his arm he throws it, it takes the form of a boomerang, while skrall continues charging towards nukular to slash him with the other claw

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:21 PM
MWHAAAHHAHHAHAHAAAHHHA!!! IV NEVER HAD THIS MUCH FUN SINCE THE RECPIFECSIAN MASSACRE!!!

Tre sheathes his sword, and pulls out a pistol of a design nobody is familiar with. He is crosswielding a fancy pistol in his left and a grand razor (supersharp sword) in the other.

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:21 PM
Nukular's weapons all come online, including the massive hypercannon. He dodges, targets Skrall, and locks on, firing his weapons full-auto.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:22 PM
Tre notices the hypercannon, and fires a shot at the cannon. It connects.

Damn I missed

((aimed for the head!:smallwink: ))

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:22 PM
The phazon infused exoskeleton of Skrall absorbs alot of the attacks, skrall is knocked back in pain by a few on target shots but he continues to move forward, as the boomerang claw spins back from behind nukular

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:24 PM
Tre puts away his weapons, flies to an APC, and rips off a machinegun. He fires it at random soldiers, and then, aims for Nukular

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:25 PM
The word DUCK! comes on Nukular's visor. He does so, firing his weapons at the same time. When he sees Tre firing the APC's machine gun at him, he fires up his jetpack and dives for cover.

((Weapons include a double-barrelled tank-class laser cannon, a laser-chaingun, a pair of railguns, a pair of rocket launchers, a fusion blaster, a pair of flamethrowers, and the hypercannon, a freaking HUGE gun that's like the laser-chaingun, but bigger.))

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:27 PM
The claw returns to Skrall And he Leaps forward, while dodging or absorbing most blasts, over nukular and attempts to slash at his back

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:27 PM
Wha...how did he...skrew that!

Tre hovers, until literally darting towards Nukular. He has all his weapons put away, but he has his hands on the hilt of one of his swords

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:28 PM
The railguns and flamethrowers on Nukular's back actually rotate to target Skrall, with the rest of the guns all firing on Tre.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:29 PM
AAHHH, oh crap

Tre pulls out his 2 swords, and slashes some of the weapons, pieces of weapon fall to the floor

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:30 PM
Skrall takes the hits dead on, they hurt him badly but he doesn't show it, he lunges at nukular

time for you to leave

He vanishes suddenly

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:33 PM
The fusion blaster on Nukular's suit is severely damaged, but the rest remain unharmed. Nukular begins using his jetpack to glide around while shooting.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:33 PM
Tre jumps back, and pulls out a rifle, again of a design you've never seen before. He aims for nukular without looking into the scope

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:35 PM
Dozens of pure black phazon images of Skrall appear around the lab, several appear around nukular

Now, why don't you just go

All the copies around nukular slash at differant angles

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:35 PM
A pair of rockets are fired from the suit's launchers, and the railguns aim to shoot the rifle out of Tre's hands. The rest all focus on individual copies of Skrall.

Nukular jumps to avoid the Skralls and resumes fire.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:36 PM
Hey! ur blocking my shot!

The gun is shot out of his hands

Ok now im really pissed

He pulls out his 2 blades and darts for Nukular

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:37 PM
Not against the rules, is it? :smallamused:

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:37 PM
I Wonder how that sentra is doing... i'm sure he's almost dead by now...

The phazon copies continue to slash

((i think he means the phazon copies))

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:39 PM
Nukular dodges, and a team of commandos drop down, shooting at the Skralls.

Nukular resumes his fire on Tre, bringing his hypercannon to bear again.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:40 PM
Die!
Tre slashes under nukular's armpit, but he underestimated the thickness of it. The sword easily slices through, but it did minor damage to nukular's flesh.
He then flies by nukular, and the front half of the hypercannon falls to the floor.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:41 PM
Some of the phazon copies change thier target to the commandos

it appears you do not care about the death of him then...

The real Skrall jumps down from the roof

It appears that we are evenly matched, this is senseless, if you would accept my proposal of a one on one, no tricks duel then we could prevent needless bloodshed

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:43 PM
I dont think nukulars gonna surrender, he has us outnumbered, but we outgun him.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:44 PM
i don't ask for surrender do i?

((by the way, how the hell do you fit all those weapons onto the crisis suit?))

blackout
2007-06-21, 04:45 PM
Bah. I could just fire my ship's Ion Cannons. One shot, and entire city gets evaporated. I have TWO.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:45 PM
I prefer this mindless bloodshed anyways.

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:46 PM
But you would not do that, i simply propose to save the lives of your men and mine, this is OUR dispute, they should not die over it

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:50 PM
Lemme think about that for a second...hmm...good point! I think that this...err...what are they called again...XENOS should think about that. Your not called xenos are ya?

metakirb
2007-06-21, 04:55 PM
Skrall is consumed by dead-time

((i'm assuming that nothing will happen during my time away, i need to get this finished for tomorrow, cuz i wont be able to get on my comp from this saturday to next saturday))

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 04:57 PM
Because of Skrall's deadime, all firepower and chaos comes to a dead halt. Tre no longer under a bloodthirsty psycopath spree, and nukular seems stunned.
Well, whats up?

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 04:59 PM
The woman who's been dodgeing the fight the entire time screams at the non-deadtimed men. "Why do you people always choose random violence?!"

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 05:00 PM
Daeghun awakens from deadtime, and starts grabbing as much as he can. Anything he grabs he shoves into a portable hole.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-21, 05:03 PM
Im Chaotic Evil. I love blood, and killing. I'd be a ninja, but im not stealthy.

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:04 PM
Hey, buddy! Nukular points at Daeghun. Drop that portable hole and put your hands in the air.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:06 PM
"You don't have to be a ninja to be stealthy, and you don't have to randomly kill to be CE." With a snap of his fingers Raril returns to his normal Drow form. "Easy Nukular, he's alright. I brought him with me."

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 05:07 PM
No can do, sir. I'm trying to safe that guy, and I need these notes. You can have this though. Some professors tried to inject me with it a few months ago.
As he says this, he points to Metakirb on the screen, then runs over and give Nukular a vial of orange phazron.

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:09 PM
He's in violation of Law 69: Theft of illegal materials...*laughs* Nah, I'm just kiddin' ya. Your alright. Thanks for the phazon.

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 05:10 PM
You can have them as soon as that guy is back to normal! You can't take me in without taking Raril in to!

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:11 PM
Raril chuckles. "Relax Daeghun, I work for him."

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:13 PM
Oh, that reminds me, Raril, the reason I came down here. I got a mission for ya.

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 05:16 PM
Daeghun resumes collecting the materials.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:16 PM
Raril raises an eyebrow. "Yeah? What do I need to do?"

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:17 PM
It's, ah, confidential. He hands Raril a folder labeled 'Sub-General's Eyes Only'

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:19 PM
(haha, looks like I get to play James Bond :smallbiggrin: )

Raril takes the folder and flips through it, careful to keep it away from prying eyes.

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:22 PM
Regular scans all over the planet from the Base-Ship turned up a very large energy signature in the middle of nowhere, near the woods. Investigate. You will be given command of the 7th Infantry Battalion for the operation. Total unit strength will be 30 squads of soldiers with assault rifles, 10 squads of soldiers with rocket launchers, and 5 sniper teams. Good luck.

-TacOps

Ok, get moving Sub-General.

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 05:23 PM
After filling the portable hole, which takes a surprisingly short time, Daeghun starts to leave.

(He won't be gone until metakirb can get back on. I was promised a pit jump:smallbiggrin: !)

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:25 PM
Raril looks up at Nukular. "That's it? Do you have an intelligence department, because they really aren't doing their jobs if this is the most specific information they can give me."

((ookay I totally didn't see the 'near the woods' bit))

The drow snaps a salute and walks out of the ruined research facility.

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:26 PM
No, no intelligence department. This is coming from my Global Surveillance division.

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:30 PM
Raril calls over his shoulder as he leaves for the woods. "You really should get one. Knowing is half the battle...more than half I would say. You can't kill anyone if you don't know where they are."

Vhaidara
2007-06-21, 05:31 PM
(Once the First Alliance is fully established, he'll have the guild for that.)

blackout
2007-06-21, 05:31 PM
((WHOOOO! NO MORE CRAPPY INTEL! :smallbiggrin: ))

Artemis97
2007-06-21, 05:33 PM
(You know, I was going to sugest using the guild. Glad you beat me to it:smallsmile: Hooray for knowing what you're getting into)

metakirb
2007-06-22, 03:56 AM
Skrall un-deadtimes, he looks around seeing the fighting has stopped

Let's leave it here, shall we, i'm not in the mood for more fighting now

He walks over to a machine, plugs a tube into his back and ohazon flows into him

ah, much better

Emperor Ing
2007-06-22, 04:11 AM
Sir, I sense we had a traitor amongst us

metakirb
2007-06-22, 04:13 AM
A Traitor?! Where?

Emperor Ing
2007-06-22, 04:28 AM
It looks like that drow guy...whatever her name is...
((raril))

metakirb
2007-06-22, 04:32 AM
Skrall looks around and cannot see Raril

When i get my hands on that drow, he or she will know what it's like having a claw of phazon driven into your spine!

Emperor Ing
2007-06-22, 05:01 AM
Oh yea, i know that feeling.

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 08:50 AM
*The skruls and the new aliens come out of deadtime.*

What did we miss?

metakirb
2007-06-22, 08:53 AM
Blackout raiders attacked the place, i think they've gone though

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 09:03 AM
Sorry, we were in deadtime.

metakirb
2007-06-22, 09:08 AM
Well, i have some thoughts about that commander, he would rather sacrifice is men than risk a one on one duel

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 09:12 AM
Lowly cowered!

metakirb
2007-06-22, 09:16 AM
i would not say coward a much as unusual, the armor he uses is of tau design, so i assume he is a tau, and risking lives that don't need to be risked doesn't strike me as one of thier strategies

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 09:20 AM
We should destroy them!

metakirb
2007-06-22, 09:22 AM
no, better to let things go for now, we advance our phazon mastery and we will become stronger, besides

A claw of black phazon comes out of his arm

i need to ask the professor about this, we've never seen black phazon

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 09:25 AM
*Zortac leaps at the black Phazon*

metakirb
2007-06-22, 09:27 AM
Skrall quickly retracts the claw and leaps back

'The hell are you doing?

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 09:46 AM
((Sorry I could not type. My mom was checking here messages on the phone and my tipping was to loud.))

Looks like is addicted and wants some.

metakirb
2007-06-22, 09:48 AM
((no probs, i get moaned at about typing loudly aswell ^^))

metakirb
2007-06-22, 09:49 AM
We know little about black phazon, so we cannot give it him, but if he puts this into his back it'll pump some phazon into him

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 10:00 AM
*He pumps the black Phazon into himself*

metakirb
2007-06-22, 10:05 AM
((the only black phazon is in Skrall, the pazon in the machine is blue))

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 10:10 AM
*He pups the blue phazon in instead*

metakirb
2007-06-22, 10:11 AM
I've never seen anyone so desperate so soon after thier first implant...

Vhaidara
2007-06-22, 03:30 PM
(Daeghun is currently deadtimed, waiting for his pit!)

metakirb
2007-06-22, 03:33 PM
((he might hafta wait a week unless he just jumps a phazon pit for no reason, i hafta go in like 1 minute and then won't get back on till next saturday))

Vhaidara
2007-06-22, 03:35 PM
Daeghun leaves, grumbling about there not being any pits.

Nightwing
2007-06-22, 03:35 PM
(Byyyyyyy meta!!)

metakirb
2007-06-22, 03:36 PM
((there are pits, just deeper in the facility... sorry ^^ well i gotta go))

metakirb
2007-06-25, 11:39 AM
Skrall walks out of a research chamber

two days of research and nothing, ah well, Pyrabike finished yet?

Yes skrall, it's over there...

Skrall leaps over to it, starts it up and charges out of the base on it

Emperor Ing
2007-06-25, 03:04 PM
Tre walks in

Yes! its active again!

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 03:24 PM
*A ll the scrulls aim there guns at Tre, and all the red guys surround him. The super scrull steps into the circle.*

State your business.

Emperor Ing
2007-06-25, 03:35 PM
I joined not too long ago.

Look at some of the previous posts, i was here before

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 03:40 PM
So you can break the forth wall too?

Emperor Ing
2007-06-25, 03:47 PM
What wall? I came in through the front doors!

Nightwing
2007-06-25, 05:23 PM
Never mined.

metakirb
2007-06-26, 10:10 AM
Skrall skids back in on the Pyrabike prototype

not bad, make it faster...

He begins infusing some phazon into himself

metakirb
2007-07-01, 05:36 AM
Skrall wakes up in his chambers, he goes over to a small area, filled with various size and shaped dummies, he extends a black phazon claw and begins destroying them

Emperor Ing
2007-07-01, 05:38 AM
Tre walks in, as usual, through the front doors
Hello, I would like to ask for a phazon implant.

metakirb
2007-07-01, 05:40 AM
The chief scientist walks up to him

very well, this way

He goes over to a tube

step in here and we'll begin the process

((feel free to make the results yourself, note, the phazon implanted is only blue, theres an orange shortage and black only exists in skrall as of yet))

Emperor Ing
2007-07-01, 05:45 AM
alright!
the machine starts, and you see tre's eyes become blue, his veins show up better, a bright blue, and his swords react oddly. At first, phazon veins appear on it, than, the swords appear to be drinking from the veins. The blade becomes more jagged, turning from yellow to blue.
yes!

metakirb
2007-07-01, 05:50 AM
The scientist looks at tre

intresting effect... and you apear completely stable... intresting...

He makes some notes and wanders off

Emperor Ing
2007-07-01, 05:57 AM
Tre walks off in another direction, clearly mentally unchanged, for some reason
This is what ive been waiting for.
Tre walks out

metakirb
2007-07-04, 11:02 AM
A space pirate runs up to Skrall

SIR! anomoly on radar, heading this way, massive phazon concentration

kirb... very well, prepare for defense!

metakirb
2007-07-04, 12:06 PM
Metakirb smashes through the roof of the caves outside the base

so much phazon... perfect

He smashes through the main door only to fly into a tube

what is this?!

Now professor!

The scientist flicks a switch and the phazon is drawn out of metakirb into a reinforced holding chamber, it is pure silver phazon, Metakirb falls unconcious and is taken away outside the base, reverting back to his normal form

did the plan work?

yes skrall, it did...

metakirb
2007-07-30, 12:59 PM
Skrall wakes up, stretches and begins pacing

skrall, the implant is ready

at last...

He walks out, and into a phazon implanting tube, the silver phazon begins seeping into him

metakirb
2007-08-04, 01:41 PM
Metakirb finds his way back to the entrance, he walks up to the guards

you can let me in, give me the silver phazon and live, or i take it by force

The chief scientist runs out

steady men, so metakirb is it? you want the phazon back?

yes, and i'm willing to kill you all to get it...

The scientist produces a capsule, containing a large amount of silver phazon

you'll need to take it now, it won't stay as potent without cryogenic freezing or a host

... alright

He opens it, puts his hand in, and lets the phazon return to him, his form instantly shifts back to its fully corupted form, and he races off, his scythe-like wings seeming sharper than before

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 01:55 PM
A 13-year old boy walks up to the guards.
So, what do you people do here?
He has a dagger in his hand, and he's playing with it.

metakirb
2007-08-04, 01:56 PM
Children shouldn't play here, leave now...

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 01:58 PM
I may or I may not. Depends on what the answer to my question is.

metakirb
2007-08-04, 02:05 PM
Skrall walks out

A kid, wants to know what we do here? We work with a deadly chemical Phazon, which has effects like this

He extends a silver phazon claw from his elbow, which curls round like a cresent blade, and another one from the wrist of his opposite arm, this one extends straight, and stops inches away from the boys face

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 02:06 PM
Nice. Can I have some?

metakirb
2007-08-04, 02:10 PM
i suppose, we've never tested phazon on a youngling before... follow me

He walks in, presumably followed by the boy

Professor, we have a kid who wants some phazon, i thought it would be intresting to let him have some

very well, please enter the infusion chamber

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 02:11 PM
Jack follows, and when he gets to the lab, everyone should be surprised that there's a girl standing there, holding his knife.

(Changeling.)

metakirb
2007-08-04, 02:17 PM
intresting, please enter the chamber, and we'll begin

((Feel free to make the effects, phazons unpredictable and i can't be bothered to think of some effects, though more often there are negative affects along with the positive))

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 02:18 PM
Jack enters the chamber, and will exit looking about 17, still a woman.

metakirb
2007-08-04, 02:22 PM
is this an effect of the phazon or is this just another of your changes?

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 02:25 PM
A change. This is from that phazon stuff.
An arm emerges from under Jack's jacket, holding a knife.

(What color phazon did he get? And the arm is made of phazon, not skin.)

metakirb
2007-08-04, 02:28 PM
((blue, due to a shortage of orange, and silver only exists in Metakirb and Skrall right now))

capability to grow extra arms of phazon... another new effect...

you may want to return occasionally to recieve more phazon, most beings die if they go through phazon withdrawal...

Vhaidara
2007-08-04, 02:39 PM
Alright.
Jack leaves, and the arm withdraws.

Jack, returns, and gets another injection. To his surprise, wings are added. He leaves.

Vhaidara
2007-08-08, 02:42 PM
Jack returns, now with orange phazon wings.

metakirb
2007-08-08, 02:46 PM
Skrall, training in a nearby chamber notices jack's orange wings, he finishes training and walks over

not bad, orange phazon, you developed it alone?

The chief scientist walks by, stopping to look at jacks wings

Vhaidara
2007-08-08, 02:48 PM
It really did it on it's own. Also, there's something weird going on with that dragon guy. And whatch this!
Jack's wings shrink into his back, and three aditional phazon arms emerge.

metakirb
2007-08-08, 02:50 PM
intresting

somethigns wrong with metakirb? i'm not surprised...

Vhaidara
2007-08-08, 02:52 PM
More than wrong. A bunch of this stuff is flying around now, outside of him. Or anyone else.

metakirb
2007-08-08, 02:54 PM
phazon taken an individual being...

it's not too impossible, remember that metroid prim thing?

oh, the metroid that took the hunters form with phazon... perhaps the same thin has happened

Vhaidara
2007-08-09, 12:40 PM
Jack leaves.

Vhaidara
2007-08-11, 03:20 PM
Jack walks back in to get another injection.
Would it be okay if I brought a reporter by so he can do an article on this stuff?

metakirb
2007-08-11, 03:40 PM
i suppose...

((watching a film, i'm gonna be in and out for a while))

Vhaidara
2007-08-11, 03:46 PM
Alright, I'll bring him by when he undeadtimes.
When Jack get's his injection, no immediate changes occur. Then his four phazon arms become daggers.

metakirb
2007-08-11, 04:08 PM
Intresting, oh, you may want to keep an eye out for a being of pure phazon, this one is a little dangerous...

Vhaidara
2007-08-11, 04:42 PM
Uh, yeah, I kinda figured that.
Jack leaves.