PDA

View Full Version : Pain Taster Build questions

WanderinCourier
2016-03-19, 08:35 PM
So I'm starting out in a friends campaign at level 5, the group is kinda lacking a healer (but ive grown tired of playing a traditional healer) so ive decided to start as a Warpriest and prestige into the pain taster class at next level.

Now ive chosen a whip as my weapon focus and human race for extra feats to go along with thus class, my biggest question is of i take whip mastery before i prestige would i get improved whip mastery at level 1 for cruelty? (Cruelty does state if you have weapon focus whip it instead gives you whip mastery as a bonus feat, that being said would it take whichever one i have and increase it again?)

Necroticplague
2016-03-19, 09:38 PM
So I'm starting out in a friends campaign at level 5, the group is kinda lacking a healer (but ive grown tired of playing a traditional healer) so ive decided to start as a Warpriest and prestige into the pain taster class at next level.

Now ive chosen a whip as my weapon focus and human race for extra feats to go along with thus class, my biggest question is of i take whip mastery before i prestige would i get improved whip mastery at level 1 for cruelty? (Cruelty does state if you have weapon focus whip it instead gives you whip mastery as a bonus feat, that being said would it take whichever one i have and increase it again?)

Nope. It doesn't say you do.