PDA

View Full Version : Threads that cause a snarl in the forums

comicadv
2007-06-20, 11:50 AM
When I joined I wanted to start a forum club. So I did. I put a spoiler in my sig and stuff and finally I thought that if people want more than just a the condensed version in my sig I would make a thread.
I heard from a previous question that clubs can be found in the Silly board games forum. But every time I tried to post my thread my computer when haywire and it didn't work so I thought there must be somewhere else I can go. I looked at the forums and saw the Recruitment one. It said stuff about post games and I wasn't sure if that was the right forum, but I posted it anyway and suprise, suprise! Most of the posts are people just saying it was in the wrong forum.

So where can I post it? Should I keep trying for the Silly board forum?
Most important: How do I move my thread or get rid of it so there are no more complants??:smallconfused:

Azrael
2007-06-20, 11:57 AM
PM a moderator to move it and you might even be able to convince them to delete the "wrong place" posts. Or wait long enough and they'll move it for you.

Alternatively, you could PM a mod to lock the thread, and start over in the right place -- SMBG.

Lastly, for the love of Pete and all his uncles, would everyone please realize one rather important technical point: Your computer's failings are not GitP's fault. :smallwink:

comicadv
2007-06-20, 12:01 PM
I know that my computer's problem's aren't Giantitp's fault.
Sorry if it sounded like that.
My computer can be as smart as Thog sometimes and it I get fed up with it a lot.