PDA

View Full Version : D&D broken/OP Psion

Everydayminop
2016-03-21, 03:48 PM
ok so guys i am in a D&D 4e group and i created an item that which is a itelligent blackball sytch
so if you dont know what a backball(found in advance dungeons and dragons monster manual) is its a black orb that which destroys everything it touches is just gone forever sent to the void, now the thing is is that not even cancel rod or stop magic NOTHING works xD exept someone immortal can control it if with DC35 so i psion has a feat that which at free will can control everything within 5-10ft so i got a syth then made the syth intelligent and then got the blackball as teh blade, but the thing is lets say there is a dragon oh no i cant move well i just have to use 1 free will power :O a tiny speck of blackball touches the dragon 15k xp instantly xD sooooooo you should understand why my dm banned it

and there is other things i know that broken like play as a monk all the way to lvl29 then at lvl30 go as a fighter then you can move at super speed with huge godlike swords - broken XD

so can everyone in the group is making an item, so any ideas? broken items that go well with a psion that i can make

baldhermit
2016-03-21, 04:23 PM
Not sure what is more disappointing, your ability to promote your ideas in writing or the actual idea you're trying to promote.

You made a broken homebrew item? Yay?

"and there is other things i know that broken like play as a monk all the way to lvl29 then at lvl30 go as a fighter then you can move at super speed with huge godlike swords"

The last sentence has so many wrongs in it I do not even know where to start.

Everydayminop
2016-03-21, 08:43 PM
yea....... i was late for something and didnt even try for it lol

and im not good at typing i left writing class soooooo not good at it

and would homebrew be homemade? if so yes took me forever to come up with it though...

Inevitability
2016-03-22, 01:59 AM
*Slowly backs out of the thread, never breaking eye contact*

baldhermit
2016-03-22, 09:55 AM
yea....... i was late for something and didnt even try for it lol

and im not good at typing i left writing class soooooo not good at it

and would homebrew be homemade? if so yes took me forever to come up with it though...

If you want to get better at writing, read more. Particularly by people who are actually using correct grammar. Doesn't have to be Shakespeare, could be Dave Eddings, Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, etc.

There is almost no creativity involved in coming up with an item that makes you omnipotent. Try using the current rules and gear to make a powerful character that meshes well with the rest of your party. Come up with your own descriptions of how your powers and your gear interact with the world without changing them mechanically. THAT is what I call creativity.

Everydayminop
2016-03-22, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=baldhermit;20571876]If you want to get better at writing, read more. Particularly by people who are actually using correct grammar. Doesn't have to be Shakespeare, could be Dave Eddings, Neil Gaiman, Stephen King, etc.

i have high autism and yea im good at a lot of things but...... writing is just one of the things i cant do

Everydayminop
2016-03-22, 05:47 PM
and seeing peoples grammer like yours for example...................... its just amazing writing

baldhermit
2016-03-23, 03:12 PM
i have high autism and yea im good at a lot of things but...... writing is just one of the things i cant do

Riii-iight

Everydayminop
2016-03-26, 03:34 AM
-_- nvm ...

baldhermit
2016-03-26, 07:46 AM
-_- nvm ...
So you're admitting it's a case of want rather than can't?

Everydayminop
2016-03-26, 01:56 PM
i guess im just done with this website

noob
2016-03-26, 02:10 PM
I guess im just done with this website
Goodbye and have a nice week.

Everydayminop
2016-03-26, 03:16 PM
Goodbye and have a nice week.

lol, thanks