PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 one shot

wunderkid
2016-03-21, 06:26 PM
I was thinking of running a level 20 mini campaign, I was just wondering if there were any resources online that would list interesting things to do for it?

Regwon
2016-03-21, 08:19 PM
I can't think of aby resources, but Ive always wanted to run a level 20 heist campaign, for the players to steal something from the vaults of the Grand Sultans palace in the City of Brass, a place protected by tens of thousands of slamanders and efreeti, thousands powerful demons, several broods of red dragons, and wards and magical traps so powerful they would make most archmages' heads explode.

That would be a worthy adventure for a group of level 20 adventurers.

Socratov
2016-03-22, 07:43 AM
Well, I can imagine a certain Lady in Sigil has some nice stuff that could be liberated.

JackPhoenix
2016-03-22, 08:22 AM
Stealing from Lady of Pain? I'd rather took my chances with the Sultan's Vault. Alone. Naked. While blindfolded and with hands tied behind my back. Better survival chance that way.

Socratov
2016-03-22, 08:30 AM
Stealing from Lady of Pain? I'd rather took my chances with the Sultan's Vault. Alone. Naked. While blindfolded and with hands tied behind my back. Better survival chance that way.

I didn't say it would be easy... And you would have to be real sneaky to pull it off (as in epicly sneaky, as in sneaky enough that bards will sing songs about the heist for aeons to come), but it would be just th ekind of stuff lvl 20 characters would be interested in... Also, if I'd DM it, i'd reward the palyers with balls of brass if they did pull it off.