PDA

View Full Version : You cast prestidigitation oops!

Ewhit
2016-03-23, 12:48 PM
So one character a gnome bard and prankster did this. Group Finally get the renown in a small city for a thank you party at the main Inn. The mayor recognizing the paladin as the leader 1/2 elf (charisma) and thanking him more than the rest of the group and getting more attention from the crowd. Group on stage and after receiving the mayors gratitude. The paladin speaks. The gnome bard charisma as well but a gnome in a highly human populated area is chaotic good abd upset over less attention flaw uses prestidigitstion to make a fart sound from the paladin. Causing him to stop speaking everyone stare at him and then start laughing. The gnome moves up says excuse my flatulance friend, he had to much to eat. Sit back and relax now as I sing for you of our fearless leader and his comrades. One of whom is me!

Regitnui
2016-03-23, 12:49 PM
So one character a gnome bard and prankster did this. Group Finally get the renown in a small city for a thank you party at the main Inn. The mayor recognizing the paladin as the leader 1/2 elf (charisma) and thanking him more than the rest of the group and getting more attention from the crowd. Group on stage and after receiving the mayors gratitude. The paladin speaks. The gnome bard charisma as well but a gnome in a highly human populated area is chaotic good abd upset over less attention flaw uses prestidigitstion to make a fart sound from the paladin. Causing him to stop speaking everyone stare at him and then start laughing. The gnome moves up says excuse my flatulance friend, he had to much to eat. Sit back and relax now as I sing for you of our fearless leader and his comrades. One of whom is me!

what?:smallconfused:

RickAllison
2016-03-23, 01:56 PM
what?:smallconfused:

His crimes against grammar made me cry a little...

I think he was just telling a story he enjoyed. Long story, short, the attention-hungry Bard decided to pull an embarrassing prank on the glory-hogging Paladin.

Ewhit
2016-03-23, 02:34 PM
Actually it happened. As for grammar, I'm sorry. I'm using the iPhone and type fast.

Regitnui
2016-03-23, 02:34 PM
His crimes against grammar made me cry a little...

I think he was just telling a story he enjoyed. Long story, short, the attention-hungry Bard decided to pull an embarrassing prank on the glory-hogging Paladin.

Uh... If you say so. I had to stop reading lest I start marking his English.

RickAllison
2016-03-23, 02:44 PM
Uh... If you say so. I had to stop reading lest I start marking his English.

I like to work with kids; learning to read through errors to the heart of the content is a necessity in that crowd.

JackPhoenix
2016-03-24, 08:28 PM
Technically, you can't use Prestidigitation for that effect, you'll need Minor Illusion...which would be better anyway, with only somatic component, your spellcasting just before the "fart" would be less noticeable.