PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Weapon Question

Thurbane
2016-03-26, 06:05 PM
Is there an official (not Dragon or Dungeon Mag, not Pathfinder) 3.X weapon that does Slashing and Bludgeoning damage? [I'm aware of the Executioner's Mace].

Closest I can come is the Gyrspike, but that does bludgeoning OR slashing, not both at the same times.

Also, must be a manufactured weapon, not a natural weapon and/or unarmed strike.

Finally, preferably a native property of the weapon itself, not through a feat, class feature or weapon enhancement.

Cheers - T

HunterOfJello
2016-03-26, 06:23 PM
Notbora exotic weapon from Savage Species. I think it's a typo though and supposed to be Bludgeoning or slashing since that make more sense based on the description and picture. Normal size for a Notbora is Huge.

Maybe this thread (http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?217706-Slashing-and-bludgeoning-weapon) by some guy named Thurbane might help you. :smalltongue:

Thurbane
2016-03-26, 06:32 PM

...yeah, I have a habit of forgetting what I've actually posted, and what I thought about posting but never got around to. :smallbiggrin:

HunterOfJello
2016-03-26, 06:45 PM

...yeah, I have a habit of forgetting what I've actually posted, and what I thought about posting but never got around to. :smallbiggrin:

Same here. I often try looking things up and find answers in my own replies.

dextercorvia
2016-03-26, 10:55 PM
It's a shame this can't be a natural weapon. There are several fairly easy ways to get a Bite attack.