PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else remember this homebrew? Can't find it. (incarnum army prestige class)

Fizban
2016-03-29, 02:49 AM
Years ago I remember reading a pretty awesome prestige class someone wrote which basically gave you soulmelds that affected your entire army. I was sure I'd bookmarked it, but I've gone back through all my bookmarks and it doesn't seem to be there.

I'm pretty sure it required Leadership, but obviously I could be wrong. It might not have even been on this site, could have been linked from one of the other big homebrew sites. It had a nice picture on it, though that could have disappeared by now and I probably can't be trusted as remembering what it was correctly.

I tried the obvious searches for incarnum leadership and meldshaping leadership for threads with both, but didn't find it that way and would rather not have to try every page of every permutation of incarnum/meldshaping/meldshaper/essentia/every other possible keyword.

So anyone else remember it, or wish to bend their more impressive search fu to the task?

KillingAScarab
2016-03-29, 08:47 AM
It doesn't ring any bells, but I'm definitely going to seek this out. Sounds like a meldshaping bard. *pictures a blue-tinged pop-star headset on Elan before the Battle of Azure City*

Fizban
2016-03-29, 09:03 PM
Fairly sure it didn't have anything to do with bard mechanically, but in terms of battlefield effect yeah, totally.