PDA

View Full Version : Pseudoreal values: can they be changed

Gildedragon
2016-03-29, 02:19 PM
I am aware of how to increase the value of a pseudoreal effect, but can one lower the value of one's pseudoreal constructions, either before or after making them? If there is no precedent for it in the raw, would you allow it, if so: at what cost?

Florian
2016-03-29, 02:47 PM
I am aware of how to increase the value of a pseudoreal effect, but can one lower the value of one's pseudoreal constructions, either before or after making them? If there is no precedent for it in the raw, would you allow it, if so: at what cost?

Sorry to ask, but with "pseudo-real constructions", you mean stuff based on spells like Shadow Conjuration?

Gildedragon
2016-03-29, 02:52 PM
Sorry to ask, but with "pseudo-real constructions", you mean stuff based on spells like Shadow Conjuration?

And other shadowy spells, yeah. AFAIK they are all shadow but it wouldn't surprise me that some obscure splatbook has plame-of-mirrors or dreamworld pseudoreal stuff

Florian
2016-03-29, 03:09 PM
And other shadowy spells, yeah. AFAIK they are all shadow but it wouldn't surprise me that some obscure splatbook has plame-of-mirrors or dreamworld pseudoreal stuff

YouŽd need something that changes the descriptor of an illusion spell, like, say, change it to a Phantasm.
Right of the top of my head, I donŽt know anything that could do that.